Old December 16th 04, 10:13 PM
GrtPmpkin32

Default Eavesdropping nonsense

Kids go with the wrong crowd to aggravate abusive parents,
and for no other reason.

I kept my keyboard shut until now.
I can think of at least a dozen examples in my own life, as a parent and
friend/family of other parents, where the above claim is simply unsupportable.
In fact, laughably naive and ignorant, more accurately.
It beggars the imagination that there exists someone who pretends to know
what's best in parenting yet ascribes to the sorts of stupidity exhibited here.
Steve, you're an angry, abusive, foul-mouthed screamer. You have NO leg to
stand on where anything required of being a decent person (let alone raising a
child)) is concerned. You have no credibility, no self-control, no sense of
decency. All you do is blather and yelp, drool and gnash, curse and exclaim,
and dig a deeper hole for your type of mentality.
You're one of the single most immature, ill-equipped, emotionally
underdeveloped people it has ever been my misfortune to have paraded in front
of me.
Your anger, your vitriol, are breathtaking.
"Cumwad", "****head" (multiple times), "sorry piece of ****", really impressive
from a 54-year-old parent.
How incredibly ironic... this foul-mouthed raver crying 'foul!' at 'abuse,
evil', etc., and then filling every single post with abusive evil.
Someone hurt you a long time ago, in some deep way, and you're still hurting
over it. Big time. Deny it, don't deny it, I'm not concerned. You are acting
VERY MUCH like an adult victim of childhood abuse or abduction, or something
related to the issue about which you are so ravenously irrational.
Either that or you're simply a jerk.
Yep, there are a lot of bad parents in the world.
I've just finished bothering with one of them.
G.P.

Old December 19th 04, 10:25 PM

I think I know what is best for kids,
cuhulin