Old December 19th 04, 02:11 AM
Burr Patterson, Jr.

Default Say "Cuzz"

You ain't got no DSL or nothing do you??

You still want me to send pictures and if so how many at a time??

Cousin Burr

Old December 19th 04, 02:16 AM
m II

Burr Patterson, Jr. wrote:

You ain't got no DSL or nothing do you??

You still want me to send pictures and if so how many at a time??

Child pornography is against the law. It is also evil and immoral.

mike
Old December 19th 04, 02:28 AM
friendsane

Burr... you gotta get a life other than this newsgroup.

Old December 19th 04, 02:33 AM
m II

beerbarrel wrote:
On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 02:16:46 GMT, m II
wrote:

Burr Patterson, Jr. wrote:

You ain't got no DSL or nothing do you??

You still want me to send pictures and if so how many at a time??

Child pornography is against the law. It is also evil and immoral.

mike

That sounds like the voice of experience talking....

The last batch of crap I got was from:

I forwarded it to the FBI

mike

Old December 19th 04, 02:57 AM
Burr Patterson, Jr.

Your here also!!!

And, I use my real name

Burr

Old December 19th 04, 01:21 PM
dxAce

"Burr Patterson, Jr." wrote:

You ain't got no DSL or nothing do you??

No DSL here.

You still want me to send pictures and if so how many at a time??

I got the pics. The desert looks nice.

dxAce (Cuzz)
Michigan
USA

Old December 19th 04, 02:37 PM
Burr

"dxAce" wrote in message

I got the pics. The desert looks nice.

dxAce (Cuzz)
Michigan
USA

Hope it didn't take to long to down load!!!

--
Burr

I Voted "RIGHT"
I Vote Republican
Long Live The
Republican Party

Old December 19th 04, 04:56 PM
m II

Frank White wrote:

Pictures of naked kitties = AWWW, CUTE!!!

'Cute' must have different meanings!

http://www.prettybaldsphynx.com/
http://www.cfainc.org/breeds/profiles/sphynx.html

mike