Old December 19th 04, 09:41 PM
uncle arnie

Default Bush gives award to Canadian military

Canada's special operations military unit, Joint Task Force 2, has been
awarded the U.S. Presidential Unit Citation for heroism in battle in
Afghanistan.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servl...ocument/v4/sub
MarketingPage?user_URL=http://www.theglobeandmail.com%2Fservlet
2FArticleNews%2FTPStory%2FLAC%2F20041208
Old December 19th 04, 10:04 PM
dxAce

uncle arnie wrote:

Canada's special operations military unit, Joint Task Force 2, has been
awarded the U.S. Presidential Unit Citation for heroism in battle in
Afghanistan.

Well, you folks have been saying for years that Bush can't do anything right.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 19th 04, 10:13 PM

He didn't do anything right that time,that's for Sure! y'all wouldn't
want me to be the prez of U.S.A.I would NUKE every Country I do not like
and there are a bunch of them on my S... list too!
cuhulin

Old December 20th 04, 04:40 AM
m II

uncle arnie wrote:

Canada's special operations military unit, Joint Task Force 2, has been
awarded the U.S. Presidential Unit Citation for heroism in battle in
Afghanistan.

Would you want a medal from someone who gets his orders HERE?

http://www.limpfish.com/b3ta/bush.jpg

The truth had to get out..

--
"The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is
probably the day they start making vacuum cleaners."

Ernst Jan Plugge

Old December 20th 04, 09:25 AM
Conan Ford

uncle arnie -mex. wrote in :

Canada's special operations military unit, Joint Task Force 2, has been
awarded the U.S. Presidential Unit Citation for heroism in battle in
Afghanistan.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servl...ocument/v4/sub
MarketingPage?user_URL=http://www.theglobeandmail.com%2Fservlet
2FArticleNews%2FTPStory%2FLAC%2F20041208

A working link.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servl...ational/Canada
Old December 20th 04, 10:19 AM
RHF

duh, Duh. DUH !
..
Breaking News from MII and the "Duh Report" from CanaDuh )
..
just for the fun of it - eh! ~ RHF
..
..

Old December 20th 04, 01:17 PM

No thanks.I am not interested in joining any taliban at all.
cuhulin

Old December 20th 04, 05:41 PM
k35454

"beerbarrel" wrote in message
On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 04:40:52 GMT, m II
wrote:

uncle arnie wrote:

Canada's special operations military unit, Joint Task Force 2, has been
awarded the U.S. Presidential Unit Citation for heroism in battle in
Afghanistan.

Would you want a medal from someone who gets his orders HERE?

http://www.limpfish.com/b3ta/bush.jpg

The truth had to get out..

Canada has a military? hahaha, if that's what you want to call it!

Yes, we have a military. I used to be part of it. After WW2
it became a political football: good men, lousy support. k35454.

Old December 20th 04, 09:06 PM
dxAce

wrote:

uncle arnie wrote:

Canada's special operations military unit, Joint Task Force 2, has been
awarded the U.S. Presidential Unit Citation for heroism in battle in
Afghanistan.

Would you want a medal from someone who gets his orders HERE?

http://www.limpfish.com/b3ta/bush.jpg

The truth had to get out..

Canada has a military? hahaha, if that's what you want to call it!

Yes, we have a military. I used to be part of it. After WW2
it became a political football: good men, lousy support. k35454.

When we attack CanaDuh it will be with the Army we have, not necessarily with
the Army CanaDuh wishes we had. --Donald Rumsfeld

dxAce
Michigan
USA