Old December 20th 04, 04:08 AM
dxAce

Default HELP! HELP! Osama's got a dirty bomb. Here have all my rights, justkeep me safe

Roedy Green wrote:

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 18:23:24 -0800, running dogg wrote
or quoted :

No, it's the fact that America would throw nukes around with abandon if
anybody tried a WMD attack against America.

But if they don't know who did it. If a private individual did it or
on organisation, just whom are the Americans going to nuke in
retaliation?

The point is EVERYONE has motive to destroy the USA, every country,
everyone living outside the USA. That makes narrowing the culprit down
more difficult.

America will just PRETEND to narrow down the culprit. But once that is
known, the next time they pull that stunt they could trigger the
global war.

I vote we start with CanaDuh.

dxAce
Michigan