RadioBanter

-   -   OT You are Fourteen years old. You have money! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/46979-ot-you-fourteen-years-old-you-have-money.html)

m II December 21st 04 01:41 AM

OT You are Fourteen years old. You have money!

This could be a dream come true:

http://www.dangerouslaboratories.org/index.html

Don't listen to the girls. Get the JET Go Kart!
You KNOW you want to ! It probably works better than the X-Ray glasses
sold on the rear cover of the comic books. You know the one..it's
right next to the Sea Monkeys.

mike

--
"The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is
probably the day they start making vacuum cleaners."

Ernst Jan Plugge

[email protected] December 21st 04 02:53 AM

I found their Uranium to be a usefull "standard" to check out
my surplus and homebuilt gieger counters.

m II December 21st 04 03:00 AM

wrote:

I found their Uranium to be a usefull "standard" to check out
my surplus and homebuilt gieger counters.

Yeah..I used to do that too, but with this new fusion set up I didn't
need it anymore. I'm now recycling it by trying to make some 'glow in
the dark' paint. Into the blender went the twenty or thirty pounds I had.

Funny thing, though..I've been feeling out of sorts since my skin went
funny..Must be the lack of sunlight this time of year.

mike currie II

running dogg December 21st 04 04:18 AM

m II wrote:

wrote:

I found their Uranium to be a usefull "standard" to check out
my surplus and homebuilt gieger counters.

Yeah..I used to do that too, but with this new fusion set up I didn't
need it anymore. I'm now recycling it by trying to make some 'glow in
the dark' paint. Into the blender went the twenty or thirty pounds I had.

Funny thing, though..I've been feeling out of sorts since my skin went
funny..Must be the lack of sunlight this time of year.

Don't worry, you'll get superpowers any day now...

Honus December 21st 04 05:11 AM

"beerbarrel" wrote in message
On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 20:18:32 -0800, running dogg wrote:

m II wrote:

wrote:

I found their Uranium to be a usefull "standard" to check out
my surplus and homebuilt gieger counters.

Yeah..I used to do that too, but with this new fusion set up I didn't
need it anymore. I'm now recycling it by trying to make some 'glow in
the dark' paint. Into the blender went the twenty or thirty pounds I

had.

Funny thing, though..I've been feeling out of sorts since my skin went
funny..Must be the lack of sunlight this time of year.

Don't worry, you'll get superpowers any day now...

Yeah...You will probably be able to give super blow jobs....

Oh, I'm sorry...you want alt.dreaming.aloud. They're down the hall on your
left.

Honus December 21st 04 03:36 PM

"beerbarrel" wrote in message
On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 05:11:24 GMT, "Honus"
wrote:

.. .

m II wrote:

wrote:

I found their Uranium to be a usefull "standard" to check out
my surplus and homebuilt gieger counters.

Yeah..I used to do that too, but with this new fusion set up I

didn't
need it anymore. I'm now recycling it by trying to make some 'glow

in
the dark' paint. Into the blender went the twenty or thirty pounds I

had.

Funny thing, though..I've been feeling out of sorts since my skin

went
funny..Must be the lack of sunlight this time of year.

Don't worry, you'll get superpowers any day now...

Yeah...You will probably be able to give super blow jobs....

Oh, I'm sorry...you want alt.dreaming.aloud. They're down the hall on

your
left.

It's funny that you know that...

And it's sad that that's your best retort.

Honus December 22nd 04 01:49 AM

"beerbarrel" wrote in message
On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 15:36:31 GMT, "Honus"
wrote:

And it's sad that that's your best retort.

I think that about sums it up....I've never heard of that group but
you know where it is! Sounds like you hang out there. Waiting on
brybaby II are ya?

Is that really supposed to pass for repartee? Sheesh...most fathers teach
their kids to not show up for gun fights with knives. You came empty-handed.
My feelings would be hurt by your lack of effort, but since I see that
everyone else ends up handing you your ass as well I realize that you're
doing your best.

The bottom line is that someone mentioned another man gaining super powers,
and the first thought you shared with us was something about him possibly
being able to give incredible blow jobs. Where's your head? (See, that works
on so many levels; I'm guessing you can grasp about a third.)

Take some friendly advice, and walk.

m II December 22nd 04 02:12 AM

wrote:

And it's sad that that's your best retort.

I think that about sums it up....I've never heard of that group but
you know where it is! Sounds like you hang out there. Waiting on
brybaby II are ya?

Is that really supposed to pass for repartee? Sheesh...most fathers teach
their kids to not show up for gun fights with knives. You came empty-handed.
My feelings would be hurt by your lack of effort, but since I see that
everyone else ends up handing you your ass as well I realize that you're
doing your best.

The bottom line is that someone mentioned another man gaining super powers,
and the first thought you shared with us was something about him possibly
being able to give incredible blow jobs. Where's your head? (See, that works
on so many levels; I'm guessing you can grasp about a third.)

Take some friendly advice, and walk.

I must express my deepest disdain for the way you treat the cranially
infirm and the hard of thinking in this group. Show some compassion,
man. After all, there, but for a few dozen swift mule kicks to the
head, go we.

The US military, even in their hour of need, is forcing him out.
They're re-enlisting seventy year old men, but this character is OUT!
That in itself says something. Please be kinder. His ex-Master
Sergeant ego is already shattered.

mike

Honus December 22nd 04 02:18 AM

"m II" wrote in message

I must express my deepest disdain for the way you treat the cranially
infirm and the hard of thinking in this group.

Oh, come on now. I've never been that hard on you. ;)