RadioBanter

-   -   FA : GROVE Active Duck antenna (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/47004-fa-grove-active-duck-antenna.html)

Dan Conti December 22nd 04 02:34 AM

FA : GROVE Active Duck antenna

Grove Active Duck bnc mount amplified antenna for hand held scanners,
wide band receivers. Excellent condition and works fine.

$15.00 shipped.

PAYAP, U.S. Postal money order. Personal check and I will wait til it
clears before shipping.

eBay feedback under OFFDAN.

E-Mail if interested.

Dan

Jim December 23rd 04 01:55 PM

****!! it do'nt pay to sleep at night!

[email protected] December 23rd 04 07:26 PM

I know what you mean.You snooz,you lose.
cuhulin