Old December 22nd 04, 02:34 AM
Dan Conti

Default FA : GROVE Active Duck antenna

Grove Active Duck bnc mount amplified antenna for hand held scanners,
wide band receivers. Excellent condition and works fine.

$15.00 shipped.

PAYAP, U.S. Postal money order. Personal check and I will wait til it
clears before shipping.

eBay feedback under OFFDAN.

E-Mail if interested.

Dan

Old December 23rd 04, 01:55 PM
Jim

****!! it do'nt pay to sleep at night!

Old December 23rd 04, 07:26 PM

I know what you mean.You snooz,you lose.
cuhulin