Old December 30th 04, 03:16 AM
m II

Brian Hill wrote:

Hey! You can't fish here! Oh, it's just you mike. I didn't recognize you
with the super hero getup. Did ya bring beer?

We superheroes don't drink..at least not in public. The Fortress of
Solitude is well stocked, however. Howard the Duck, The Green Arrow
and I got blitzed last week. We spent the night telling old Robin and
Batman stories..Ha..what a pair...snort..."It's the Bat Sign,
Robin"..that STILL cracks me up...ho ho...

mike

--
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Terry Pratchett