Old December 25th 04, 01:24 AM
Knowledge

Default 6090 at 0120 UTC

Who is this fellow begging for money here? He wants his church to pay
one million dollars a month to help him out or something.
This doesn't show up in any of the sites that keep track of
frequencies. It is coming in loud and queer though.

Merry Christmas DXers! :-)

Old December 25th 04, 01:45 AM
m II

Profit Stair wrote:

Yup, the one and only Gene Scott. Sounds like he's as much a beggar as the
real profit stair!

Waaaiiitt a minute here...If **YOU** aren't the REAL Profit Stair what
happened to that Cheque I sent you last week? Is my soul still saved
from eternal damnation or not?

Are my intentions alone good enough, or should I send the Genuine
Article more money?

mike (frightened, feels Satan circling his wallet..must send money to
Radio Minister NOW..)

Old December 25th 04, 03:26 AM
Tim

Don't be fooled by Gene Scott, Rev. Bob Dobbs is the one messiah!

A bizarre minister isn't he? When I lived in Los Angeles in my early
20's we used to call his 800 number to *uck with him, but then they
initiated call screening and when we bypassed that if you didn't give
the password identifying yourself as a "Kings House" (the apparent
mindless drones who follow him) they hung up immediately

Shortwave is the PERFECT outlet for Dr. Scott, he's rated just below
point to point facimile for content.

Tim H

Old December 25th 04, 04:36 AM
Knowledge

Ok thanks much!

Old December 25th 04, 05:46 AM
Gary Brown

can also be heard he

http://www.drgenescott.com/listen-live.htm

Gary

Old December 25th 04, 07:26 PM
Mark Zenier

In article ,
Tim wrote:

Knowledge wrote:
Who is this fellow begging for money here? He wants his church to pay
one million dollars a month to help him out or something.
This doesn't show up in any of the sites that keep track of
frequencies. It is coming in loud and queer though.

Don't be fooled by Gene Scott, Rev. Bob Dobbs is the one messiah!

A bizarre minister isn't he? When I lived in Los Angeles in my early
20's we used to call his 800 number to *uck with him, but then they
initiated call screening and when we bypassed that if you didn't give
the password identifying yourself as a "Kings House" (the apparent
mindless drones who follow him) they hung up immediately

Shortwave is the PERFECT outlet for Dr. Scott, he's rated just below
point to point facimile for content.

Hey, he was great for people installing BUDishes on the west coast.
(C band TVRO satellite systems). His video (the shortwave broadcasts
are just the audio of same) was in the clear, on a low transponder
number and on a satellite just about due south. So you could find his
station and align the elevation of the dish without the other adjustments
interacting.

Mark Zenier Washington State resident

6090 Open dxAce Shortwave 0 September 12th 04 08:49 AM
6090 Playing CCR Jim Douglas Shortwave 4 January 13th 04 04:16 PM