Old December 25th 04, 02:49 PM
Burr

Default So,

Who got new radios???

I hope everyone's cup is running over!!!

Merry Christmas

Burr
The Republican

Old December 25th 04, 02:56 PM
DeWayne

"Burr" wrote in message
Who got new radios???

I got a new 7600GR : )

Old December 25th 04, 02:58 PM
DeWayne

"Burr" wrote in message
Who got new radios???

I hope everyone's cup is running over!!!

Merry Christmas

Burr
The Republican

BTW, gonna watch the Lakers get whacked today? : )

Old December 25th 04, 04:21 PM
John Plimmer

Farmer Christmas struggled down my chimney with a large package and out
popped an Icom IC-756 PRO III which is now working side by side with my
Drake R8B.
The performance of the new Icom is extremely good
= very tight filters, amazing spectrum frequency scope, very good audio.
Generally seems able to clarify that very faint audio of weak DX somewhat
better than the Drake.
But the Drake's not going to the scrap heap just yet, it's still an awesome
radio.

A very HAPPY CHRISTMAS to you too Burr in the great Republic
and to all of you out there = have a great family day.
It's been a sweltering 35C/95F here at the Southern tip of Africa
with the summer thunder storms kicking up a huge static on the radio's.
and I'm struggling to digest all the Brazilian turkey I ate...
South 33 d 47 m 32 s, East 20 d 07 m 32 s
Icom IC-756 PRO III with MW mods
RX Drake R8B, SW8 & ERGO software
Sony 7600D GE SRIII
BW XCR 30, Braun T1000, Sangean 818 & 803A.
Hallicrafters SX-100, Eddystone 940
GE circa 50's radiogram
Antenna's RF Systems DX 1 Pro, Datong AD-270
Kiwa MW Loop

Old December 26th 04, 12:12 AM
Harveyat8c43z0

John:

- Someone from South Africa called in to
" Alan Weiner Worldwide"
a while back..
- Was that you ??
( & enjoy the IC 756 & Brazilian Turkey )

Harvey

Old December 26th 04, 03:20 AM
John Plimmer

Thanks for that Harvey plus good wishes to you
No = not guilty - never phoned a U.S. station
and don't know anyone who did

Old December 26th 04, 05:52 AM

I got a Panasonic AM/FM radio in the 1986 Ford LTD Crown Victoria car my
nephew gave me for free today.The old car runs just like brand new
too.The electric drivers side window doen't work but I know an old 84
year old guy who lives down the road from me who knows how to fix things
like that.
cuhulin

Old December 26th 04, 02:39 PM
Brian Hill

"Burr" wrote in message
Who got new radios???

I hope everyone's cup is running over!!!

Merry Christmas

Burr
The Republican

I got too many radios. I try to give em away at Xmas. Merry Xmas!

B.H.

Old December 26th 04, 09:43 PM
starman

DeWayne wrote:

I got a new 7600GR : )

I had a new 7600GR a few weeks ago. It worked fine but I really didn't
need another radio so I returned it. I hope someone got it for
Christmas.