Old December 26th 04, 02:27 AM

Default 7.275....Good show on Zippo Lighters.

There is something I once read about Zippo lighters a couple of years
ago,I am trying to remember what it is.I think it is/was a chatroom
about Zippo lighters that doesn't exist on the internet anymore.I still
use my old Zippo lighter.
cuhulin

Old January 9th 05, 04:41 PM
Knowledge

I have a brand new Zippo lighter in the box in front of me right now.
It is still in the original Zippo box with the Red flame

I just brought it from the bedroom. My father must have bought it
back in the 60's or 70's.

It has never been used. It has a picture of the U.S.S. Little Rock
battleship on the side. then the words CLG-4

How many hundreds of thousands of dollars is this one worth? I'm ready
to sell it for a fair price

On 25 Dec 2004 21:41:25 GMT, (GO BEARCATS) wrote:

Great signal here in Cincinnati.

Merry Christmas :-)

WHICH Extras, Brain? Steve Robeson, K4CAP Policy 104 November 11th 04 12:53 AM
New ARRL Proposal N2EY Policy 331 March 4th 04 12:02 AM
Rare Books on Electronics and Radio and Commmunications Hania Lux Equipment 0 October 22nd 03 07:48 PM
Rare Books on Electronics and Radio and Commmunications Hania Lux Equipment 0 October 22nd 03 07:48 PM