Old December 26th 04, 02:21 PM
Burr

Default Radio Bangkok

I'm not sure if they are going to give any news.

http://www.thaivisa.com/radio_bangkok.0.html

Old December 26th 04, 02:27 PM
Brian Hill

"Burr" wrote in message
I'm not sure if they are going to give any news.

http://www.thaivisa.com/radio_bangkok.0.html

Hey Burr. One night in Bangkok will make a hard man humble!

B.H.

Old December 26th 04, 02:30 PM
dxAce

Brian Hill wrote:

"Burr" wrote in message
I'm not sure if they are going to give any news.

http://www.thaivisa.com/radio_bangkok.0.html

Hey Burr. One night in Bangkok will make a hard man humble!

Indeed it will.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 27th 04, 04:19 AM

Maybe so.If I have to go under the knife again.(Horsepital wise,that is)
There is a well respected Horsepital (I can't think of the name of it
right now,but I think it starts with a B) in Bangkok and I think I might
want to go there.
cuhulin

Old December 27th 04, 05:04 AM

They get too many wildfires and earthquakes over that way.I think I will
stay right here where it's nice and cold weather.It's about 32 degrees
outside right now but the weather will be warming up again in a few
months.I think the name of that hospital in Bangkok is Bundgrum or
something like that.
cuhulin

Old December 27th 04, 05:06 AM
Burr Patterson, Jr.

Shiiiit, come-on out to LA, you can go under the knife and never know it
until it's over!!!

Burr
The ruff side of LA

Old December 27th 04, 02:18 PM
dxAce

Burr wrote:

If you know that then you must have done Nam????

Perhaps he meant Bumrungrad Hospital.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Burr
Pho Phi

Old December 27th 04, 03:12 PM

Bumrungrad Hospital,yep,I think that's it.I saw a program on the Travel
channel about it a year ago.Yes,I was in Vietnam in 1964 and so was my
eight years older brother the same year I was in Vietnam.I joined the
U.S.Army on October 28th,1962 for three years.I was in the 114th
Aviation Company in Vietnam in Ammunition Receiving,Maintance,Storage
and Supply.The first three months of 1964 I was at Shannon Wright
Compound near Vinh Long and I got transfered to Tan Son Nhut near
Saigon,same company,same job,for the reast of 1964.My brother put in a
request for a second tour of duty in Vietnam,he was in Germany in
1963.He was a Helicopter Mechanic at Vung Tau,Vietnam.I did my five days
R & R in Hong Kong.I didn't get a chance to visit Thailand.At that time
the only three cities we could do our R & R in was Danang,Tokyo or Hong
Kong.I had already had an eight hour layover in Tokyo so I decided on
Hong Kong.God Bless our Troops.God Bless America.
www.114thaviationcompany.com www.tsna.org
www.angelfire.com/md2/Ldotvets
cuhulin

Old December 27th 04, 04:51 PM
Burr

www.114thaviationcompany.com www.tsna.org
www.angelfire.com/md2/Ldotvets
cuhulin

Glad to know you Cuhulin,
You paid your dues and you can say anything you want anytime and I'll
support your right to say.

My Name's Burr, what's yours????

I was a civilian, had fun. If you call the DMZ line a fun place.

Burr