Old December 26th 04, 02:39 PM
Burr

Default ABC

Radio Australia on line live is jammed and off line

Old December 26th 04, 02:41 PM
dxAce

Burr wrote:

Radio Australia on line live is jammed and off line

Radio Australia? That's what a radio is for. Turn it on.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 26th 04, 02:42 PM
Burr

Radio China is not talking about some love story

Old December 26th 04, 05:51 PM
John Barnard

"dxAce" wrote in message

Burr wrote:

Radio Australia on line live is jammed and off line

Radio Australia? That's what a radio is for. Turn it on.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Try 11880 UTC around 1745 UTC

Good DX

John Barnard

Old December 26th 04, 06:47 PM
Mark Zenier

In article abAzd.7945$L7.5871@trnddc05, Burr wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message
Burr wrote:
Radio Australia on line live is jammed and off line

Radio Australia? That's what a radio is for. Turn it on.

Have a hard time getting RA here.

At 14:00 hours??? (9590, 7240, 5995 kHz). With WHAT?
Just add a little bit of floss to your dental work. 5995 was
s9+10 here.

They were relaying the Radio National Local programming as a
christmas special this morning (and for the last few days), so the
online folks may just not have bothered to set up the connection.

Mark Zenier Washington State resident

Old December 27th 04, 02:24 AM
running dogg

Burr wrote:

Radio Australia on line live is jammed and off line

Inaudible here on 15515 khz at 0200. This is when they have their 30
minute current events program, so I was disappointed. Guess I'll have to
wait for the BBC to come on at 0300.

Old December 28th 04, 01:49 AM
Burr

I was talking about the internet link.

It was jamed from so many hits!!!!

--
Burr
Grundigs, FR200, YB400, Int.650 & Sat.800