Old January 1st 05, 09:03 AM
m II

Brian Hill wrote:
"m II" wrote in message
news:PZgBd.36075$KO5.471@clgrps13...

k35454 wrote:

"m II" wrote in message
news:%G4Bd.35253$Y72.2060@edtnps91...
wrote:

Geeee,,, it has a clock and shows the temperture too?!? As a rule of
thumb,to convert celsius degrees to fahrenheit degrees,,, multiply the
celsius degrees by 2 and add 32.0 degrees celsius equals 32 degrees
fahrenheit.I prefer big wall clocks with a lighted dial that I can
easily see in the dark when I take off my eyeglasses.
cuhulin

When I went to school, the rule was: multiply celsius

x9/5,

then add 32. k35454..

He may be from Texas. I hear they changed Pi to an even '3' for ease
of use. Kinda like the math equivalent of Ebonics.

mike

Misinformation again I see. Self-mortification is your only hope you blatant
sinner. Your flagrant cases of wrongdoing shall not stand Mr. !!!!!!!! By
the way, are ya gonna party tonight and kiss the girls at 12:00. I am .Ya
Hooo!!!!

I can't go out. I look like I have Smarties all over my body and the
fridge magnets are trying to pull me into the other room. The dried
blood sticking my feet to the floor is the only thing keeping me from
leaving a deep impression in the metal of the Frigidaire.

damn thumb tack collection room. damn penance. damn..that
hurts..ouch..pluck..ouch...pluck..ouch..damn..ouch ..damn 2005..ouch..

mike

--

Getting an education was a bit like a communicable sexual disease. It
made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to

Terry Pratchett
Old January 1st 05, 09:08 AM
m II

Honus wrote:

He may be from Texas. I hear they changed Pi to an even '3' for ease
of use. Kinda like the math equivalent of Ebonics.

Not true.

http://www.snopes.com/religion/pi.htm

Robert Heinlein made me do it. I hear he has a harsh mistress..

mike
Old January 1st 05, 09:10 AM
m II

CW wrote:

Does the thermometer improve reception?

To a degree...

mike
Old January 1st 05, 06:37 PM
Honus

"m II" wrote in message
Honus wrote:

He may be from Texas. I hear they changed Pi to an even '3' for ease
of use. Kinda like the math equivalent of Ebonics.

Not true.

http://www.snopes.com/religion/pi.htm

Robert Heinlein made me do it. I hear he has a harsh mistress..

She was full on the 26th...but that's close enough to let you slide; I'm in
a magnanimous mood today. Well, for at least the next five or six seconds
anyway. There are more posts to read yet.

Old March 11th 05, 04:31 PM
Bogie

Me thinks Nextel beat you to it -- diggie camera that is
Cell phones = silly phones = pocket pests (;-)

--
Round up the usual spammers
Rains In Casablanker

"Jim Douglas" wrote in message
Right, that's just what was missing for me, what's next a digital camera!

wrote in message
oups.com...
a real shortwave portable with the amazing new featu

Time and temperature display, accurate to .5 of a degree. (That's what
it says! And as it's in China, that would be Celsius degree).

the new Degen 1107 has been written up on www.radiointel.com and it has
a thermometer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I GOT to get one of those !!!

Live long and DX

Hmmm I'd rather prosper - then I can DX --- Kirk

Spock of Vulcan