Old December 30th 04, 10:26 PM

Default AMAZING FIRST !!!!!

a real shortwave portable with the amazing new featu

Time and temperature display, accurate to .5 of a degree. (That's what
it says! And as it's in China, that would be Celsius degree).

the new Degen 1107 has been written up on www.radiointel.com and it has
a thermometer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I GOT to get one of those !!!

Live long and DX

Spock of Vulcan

Old December 30th 04, 10:35 PM

correction, that is the Degen 1105

Old December 30th 04, 10:49 PM

Geeee,,, it has a clock and shows the temperture too?!? As a rule of
thumb,to convert celsius degrees to fahrenheit degrees,,, multiply the
celsius degrees by 2 and add 32.0 degrees celsius equals 32 degrees
fahrenheit.I prefer big wall clocks with a lighted dial that I can
easily see in the dark when I take off my eyeglasses.
cuhulin

Old December 31st 04, 01:50 AM
craigm

Jim Douglas wrote:
Right, that's just what was missing for me, what's next a digital camera!

You may want to look for something to set your computer's clock with.

craigm
Old December 31st 04, 06:04 AM
m II

Brian Hill wrote:

What's the mater mike? LOL!!!

You speak Latin too? I'm impressed.

mike

--

Getting an education was a bit like a communicable sexual disease. It
made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to

Terry Pratchett
Old December 31st 04, 06:20 AM
Brian Hill

"m II" wrote in message
Brian Hill wrote:

What's the mater mike? LOL!!!

You speak Latin too? I'm impressed.

mike

Etiam.

B.H.

Old December 31st 04, 06:33 AM

I don't know but I will vote for Above Average.
cuhulin

Old December 31st 04, 06:35 AM

You having a PMS moment or something?
cuhulin