RadioBanter

-   -   Boycott DxAce (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/47184-boycott-dxace.html)

uncle arnie December 30th 04 11:21 PM

Boycott DxAce

This poster's behavior is disrespectful, insulting, and degrading. He
continually insults others' countries and attacks them personally.
Whatever he may know about shortwave is obscured by his unprincipled and
poisonous postings. I have tried to post respectfully in response, only to
receive more insults. I have tried to post in a mildly humorous manner,
only to be insulted again. If I insulted the USA the way he insults
Canada, I don't think posters in the NG would let it go.

The defense of the ignorant and bullying is to continue to insult and
attack. I expect no different here. However, I will not see his responses
anymore, permanently. May I suggest others evaluate his behavior and
consider not responding to this troll.

Sadly, Arnie.

dxAce December 30th 04 11:30 PM

uncle arnie wrote:

This poster's behavior is disrespectful, insulting, and degrading. He
continually insults others' countries and attacks them personally.
Whatever he may know about shortwave is obscured by his unprincipled and
poisonous postings. I have tried to post respectfully in response, only to
receive more insults. I have tried to post in a mildly humorous manner,
only to be insulted again. If I insulted the USA the way he insults
Canada, I don't think posters in the NG would let it go.

The defense of the ignorant and bullying is to continue to insult and
attack. I expect no different here. However, I will not see his responses
anymore, permanently. May I suggest others evaluate his behavior and
consider not responding to this troll.

LMAO at the 'tard from CanaDuh.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Boycott CanaDuh.

Telamon December 30th 04 11:37 PM

In article ,
uncle arnie -mex. wrote:

This poster's behavior is disrespectful, insulting, and degrading. He
continually insults others' countries and attacks them personally.
Whatever he may know about shortwave is obscured by his unprincipled and
poisonous postings. I have tried to post respectfully in response, only to
receive more insults. I have tried to post in a mildly humorous manner,
only to be insulted again. If I insulted the USA the way he insults
Canada, I don't think posters in the NG would let it go.

The defense of the ignorant and bullying is to continue to insult and
attack. I expect no different here. However, I will not see his responses
anymore, permanently. May I suggest others evaluate his behavior and
consider not responding to this troll.

You should kill file anyone that bothers you on Usenet. There is no good
reason to burden yourself reading posts that annoy or waste your time.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

D. Martin December 31st 04 12:20 AM

Speak with whomever you desire to. Ignore whomever you want. You've
gotta be bored to be here in the first place. For the mostpart, I think
most of these people are shortwave listeners. In regards to the dxAce,
dxGuru, guy. He's not gonna act different for you. I wouldn't change
anybody if I could. People can't seem to change me either. Darren

http://community-2.webtv.net/DEMEM/L...mes/page2.html

Brian Hill December 31st 04 12:44 AM

"D. Martin" wrote in message
Speak with whomever you desire to. Ignore whomever you want. You've
gotta be bored to be here in the first place. For the mostpart, I think
most of these people are shortwave listeners. In regards to the dxAce,
dxGuru, guy. He's not gonna act different for you. I wouldn't change
anybody if I could. People can't seem to change me either. Darren

http://community-2.webtv.net/DEMEM/L...mes/page2.html

That's right Darren. Individuality! Your all right.

--
73 and good DXing.
Brian

EMAIL-
(Hide the $100 to reply!)

running dogg December 31st 04 02:21 AM

dxAce wrote:

uncle arnie wrote:

[...]

Steve, have you ever considered that your "LMAO at the tard" routine is
getting old, and that you should stick to shortwave in this group and
get your jollies someplace else?

Burr Patterson, Jr. December 31st 04 02:27 AM

running dogg wrote:

Steve, have you ever considered that your "LMAO at the tard" routine is
getting old, and that you should stick to shortwave in this group and
get your jollies someplace else?

If you are going to run your mouth TROLL,

BE MAN ENOUGHT TO SIGN YOUR NAME. ASS HOLE

Burr

mike maghakian December 31st 04 02:51 AM

maybe, but I have more antenna wire in my storage room than he does.

"Jim Douglas" wrote in message
Boycott's are for girls! If it bothers ya ignore it! BTW DXAce is one of
the
more respected individuals here for his knowledge and helpful
information.

Sir Cumference December 31st 04 03:45 AM

uncle arnie wrote:
This poster's behavior is disrespectful, insulting, and degrading. He
continually insults others' countries and attacks them personally.
Whatever he may know about shortwave is obscured by his unprincipled and
poisonous postings. I have tried to post respectfully in response, only to
receive more insults. I have tried to post in a mildly humorous manner,
only to be insulted again. If I insulted the USA the way he insults
Canada, I don't think posters in the NG would let it go.

The defense of the ignorant and bullying is to continue to insult and
attack. I expect no different here. However, I will not see his responses
anymore, permanently. May I suggest others evaluate his behavior and
consider not responding to this troll.

Sadly, Arnie.

Not only that, but when you ask him to back up a statement, the can't do it.

dxAce December 31st 04 05:54 AM

running dogg wrote:

dxAce wrote:

uncle arnie wrote:

[...]

Old? Heck no.

I'll stick to SW as long as everyone else does.

Pretty simple.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce December 31st 04 05:58 AM

mike maghakian wrote:

maybe, but I have more antenna wire in my storage room than he does.

And you know this, how?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce December 31st 04 06:03 AM

Sir Cumference wrote:

uncle arnie wrote:
This poster's behavior is disrespectful, insulting, and degrading. He
continually insults others' countries and attacks them personally.
Whatever he may know about shortwave is obscured by his unprincipled and
poisonous postings. I have tried to post respectfully in response, only to
receive more insults. I have tried to post in a mildly humorous manner,
only to be insulted again. If I insulted the USA the way he insults
Canada, I don't think posters in the NG would let it go.

The defense of the ignorant and bullying is to continue to insult and
attack. I expect no different here. However, I will not see his responses
anymore, permanently. May I suggest others evaluate his behavior and
consider not responding to this troll.

Sadly, Arnie.

Not only that, but when you ask him to back up a statement, the can't do it.

When I ask you to look it up yourself, you can't do it, 'tard boy.

What the f**k, am I your private researcher, 'tard boy?

You were wrong, get over it.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce December 31st 04 06:16 AM

Kachina 78 wrote:

Ace, I'm not sure what's up with all this "Boycott dxAce" stuff, but I'd sure
like to know how things are in your neck of the woods tonight. I'm sitting here
in the Chicago burbs, it's 1130 PM local time, it's one day away from January,
and it's 56 degrees outside! Oh, and did I mention, we're in the middle of a
downpour, equipped with thunder and lightning. To make things even better, I'm
using every trick in the book, to hang on to the Voice of Turkeys' 1/2
mega-watter on 7300khz at 0540UTC. The noise floor is quiet, but I can't get
the S-Meter on the JRC NRD-535D to move past 1. Haven't had any better luck on
49 or 60 meters. How are conditions by you tonight? Good DXing to you, and
Happy New Year. Gary, Illinois, USA

Currently 53 here, and very windy. Haven't got the shortwave on here at the moment,
I'm listening to WLS.

Have what might be some thunderstorms right off-shore now.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Radio E V E R H A R T December 31st 04 06:24 AM

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 00:54:05 -0500, dxAce dxace@eclipsed

Let's not boycott him/her. It's gotten a lot better. Here's some old
hatred but good hatred from our LMAO'er at the world and hating every
minute Steve L:

Drum roll please......

10. I get the impression that you **** yourself everyday.

9. No, but you're probably whacking off just thinking about me,

8. Yep, typical German, still wanting to kill people.

7. Get back to me sometime when you've got your **** in the properly
sized sack.

6. I've got the feeling that he spends a lot of time 'loving
himself', if you know what I mean.

5. And no, Canadians are anything but heroic, they're mostly wimps
like you who fantasize about guys walking around in womens underwear.

4. Sorry, yo Grandpa was a member of the NAZI Party, and yo Momma was
a member of the Hitler Youth.

3. Death to lying academics is what I say! Long live the jihad to
purge our educational institutions of lying scum!

2. Really? And just what kind of crystal ball did your NAZI handlers
give you that would show that I've never had any relationships with
women?

1. You ain't got a clue! Now go look in the mirror, I think your tin
foil hat is just a wee bit askew.

Honorable Mention - You got's to be a really messed up piece of ****,
boy.

And

10. Real Americans don't lie about having a PhD!

9. Do your kids refer to you as Super Dumb Dad behind your back? I'll
bet they do.

8. Now, stop your whingeing and take your insulin, Brybaby.

7. And you have chosen the option of being a fat piece of **** liar
and fabrictor!

6. Why don't you get 'real' and shut the **** up. Go outside and
watch for the black helicopters.

5. Pot smoking, drug abusing, lying fabricator and all around asshole
seems to fit you to a 'T', Fat Boy!

4. When pigs fly! Heck, when Fat Boy's fly!

3. Get your finger out of your fat ass and start typing!

2. Bring me the head of Michael W. Bryant.

1. Just because Cheeto's are relatively cheap doesn't mean you have
to make them your #1 food source!

And

10. You can barely find your ass to wipe it!

9. I think we do care Fat Boy, that's why we recommend you drop the
Cheeto's and get off the drugs.

8. And of course you are to fat to dance!

7. I don't think he has conscious control over much of anything. I'll
bet he wears Depends!

6. His problem is he 'ain't be payin' attention' most anytime he is
awake. Except when a bag of Cheeto's catches his eye, then he be
payin' attention fer sure.

5. All you do is lie and fabricate you fat piece of hillbilly trash!

5. Until then, you'll remain an in-bred, piece of hillbilly ****!

3. And you're just a plain stupid idiot... now take your fat
hillbilly ass elsewhere.

2. Michael 'I've discovered that I can hide half a bag of Cheeto's in

1. You claim to be 'Cherokee'... I think you're just 'Wannabee'...

dxAce December 31st 04 06:31 AM

Radio E V E R H A R T wrote:

[...]

Damn, some of those are pretty good!

Thanks for the memories.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

m II December 31st 04 07:17 AM

Jim Douglas wrote:

Boycott's are for girls!

That's hardly fair. We deserve girlcotts then, just to keep things even..

mike

--

Getting an education was a bit like a communicable sexual disease. It
made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to

Terry Pratchett

Maturin December 31st 04 08:59 AM

uncle arnie wrote:

This poster's behavior is disrespectful, insulting, and degrading. He
continually insults others' countries and attacks them personally.
Whatever he may know about shortwave is obscured by his unprincipled and
poisonous postings. I have tried to post respectfully in response, only
receive more insults. I have tried to post in a mildly humorous manner,
only to be insulted again. If I insulted the USA the way he insults
Canada, I don't think posters in the NG would let it go.

The defense of the ignorant and bullying is to continue to insult and
attack. I expect no different here. However, I will not see his
anymore, permanently. May I suggest others evaluate his behavior and
consider not responding to this troll.

Sadly, Arnie.

I'm new to this newsgroup, and have quickly learned how to make use of
filters to remove the "political" posts. After all, if I'm going to read an
opinion article it's not going to be a cut-n-paste job in this group. I
believe that you are excluding a part of the picture, that is, unless you
believe the barrage of anti-war posts are meant to edify & persuade.
Regarding your proposed boycott, I have no commercial dealings here. I
think, perhaps, that you intended to say censure. That said, I have indeed
evaluated "his behavior" and I am inclined to leave DxAce out of my
filters. I find his posts helpful.

Cordially,
M.

Brian Hill December 31st 04 12:53 PM

"m II" wrote in message
Jim Douglas wrote:

Boycott's are for girls!

That's hardly fair. We deserve girlcotts then, just to keep things even..

mike

Damn! You beat me too it!

B.H.

RHF December 31st 04 01:51 PM

MII,
..
'girlcotts'
..
So "PC" and so CanaDuhian :o)
..
bully, Bully. BULLY ! ~ RHF
..
..

[email protected] December 31st 04 02:43 PM

Speaking for myself,I have found dxAce to be a scholar and a gentleman.I
am not interested in Boycotting him at all.I know that anything I want
to know about Shortwave Radio,just ask dxAce.
cuhulin
(PS) Girlcott the gals??? Don't be rediculous!)

J Swaggart December 31st 04 02:55 PM

Maturin wrote:

uncle arnie wrote:

[...]

dxace for all his knowledge cannot get it you cannot go around
insulting ppl and that goes for we here North of the 49th. I just
ignore him.

m II December 31st 04 04:55 PM

Brian Hill wrote:

Damn! You beat me too it!

Stop it, before you go blind..

mike

Brian Hill December 31st 04 05:22 PM

"m II" wrote in message
Brian Hill wrote:

Damn! You beat me too it!

Stop it, before you go blind..

mike

I'll stop just long enough to get the hair on my palms trimmed. Hmm? Wonder
why I said that?

B.H.

m II December 31st 04 05:27 PM

Brian Hill wrote:

Damn! You beat me too it!

Stop it, before you go blind..

mike

I'll stop just long enough to get the hair on my palms trimmed. Hmm? Wonder
why I said that?

I think we're just repeating stuff we heard during our youth.
Reminiscing, if you will...

I have no idea what the actual origins of these phrases are or what
their intent was. I think I'll run over to the Convent next
door..they're a smart bunch and I'm sure they can enlighten me.

mike

Howard December 31st 04 06:06 PM

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 17:27:53 GMT, m II
wrote:

Brian Hill wrote:

Damn! You beat me too it!

Stop it, before you go blind..

mike

I'll stop just long enough to get the hair on my palms trimmed. Hmm? Wonder
why I said that?

I think we're just repeating stuff we heard during our youth.
Reminiscing, if you will...

I have no idea what the actual origins of these phrases are or what
their intent was. I think I'll run over to the Convent next
door..they're a smart bunch and I'm sure they can enlighten me.

mike

The nun's are painting the convent, and not wanting to get their
attire stained with paint and figuring it's a convent anyway they
stripped off their garments and painted away in the nude. Upon
hearing a knock on the door one of the nuns asks "Who's there" and
hears the reply "Blind man". So fearing nothing the nuns remain naked
and open the door; the man walks in and says "Nice tits, where do you
want me to hang the blinds?"

What can I say, your comment on the convent sparked a synapse ......

Evan Platt December 31st 04 11:16 PM

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 17:21:07 -0600, uncle arnie
-mex. wrote:

This poster's behavior is disrespectful, insulting, and degrading. He
continually insults others' countries and attacks them personally.
Whatever he may know about shortwave is obscured by his unprincipled and
poisonous postings. I have tried to post respectfully in response, only to
receive more insults. I have tried to post in a mildly humorous manner,
only to be insulted again. If I insulted the USA the way he insults
Canada, I don't think posters in the NG would let it go.

The defense of the ignorant and bullying is to continue to insult and
attack. I expect no different here. However, I will not see his responses
anymore, permanently. May I suggest others evaluate his behavior and
consider not responding to this troll.

Well said. He's now in my killfile.

dxAce December 31st 04 11:18 PM

-mex. wrote:

This poster's behavior is disrespectful, insulting, and degrading. He
continually insults others' countries and attacks them personally.
Whatever he may know about shortwave is obscured by his unprincipled and
poisonous postings. I have tried to post respectfully in response, only to
receive more insults. I have tried to post in a mildly humorous manner,
only to be insulted again. If I insulted the USA the way he insults
Canada, I don't think posters in the NG would let it go.

The defense of the ignorant and bullying is to continue to insult and
attack. I expect no different here. However, I will not see his responses
anymore, permanently. May I suggest others evaluate his behavior and
consider not responding to this troll.

Well said. He's now in my killfile.

Thank's, 'tard boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Burr Patterson, Jr. January 1st 05 12:17 AM

dxTard wrote:

Well said. He's now in my killfile.

Thank's, 'tard boy.

He won't see Your post Moron!

They more then likely can't use the "Kill File"

Burr

Evan Platt January 1st 05 12:30 AM

-mex. wrote:

The defense of the ignorant and bullying is to continue to insult and
attack. I expect no different here. However, I will not see his responses
anymore, permanently. May I suggest others evaluate his behavior and
consider not responding to this troll.

I'm guessing he suffers from low self esteem.

He's the first person to make my killfile.

Granted, I have hundreds of subjects in there (male $X overnight!
Guaranteed! - See Brittany spears naked! etc) but he is the first
person that's annoyed me and showed his ignorance to the point of a
worthy place in my killfile.

He claims to be a Vietnam Veteran (against Kerry), but based on his
attitude, he acts about 13 or 14. I was unable to locate a picture of
him, nor does his QRZ or FCC license show an age.

I would be surprised if he really is old enough to have served in
Vietnam.

Evan Platt January 1st 05 12:32 AM

On 31 Dec 2004 23:46:43 -0000, er
(dxTard) wrote:

He won't see Your post Moron!

If you're going to call someone a moron, it's best to use proper
grammar.

Stinger January 1st 05 01:16 AM

"Evan Platt" wrote in message
On 31 Dec 2004 23:46:43 -0000, er
(dxTard) wrote:

He won't see Your post Moron!

If you're going to call someone a moron, it's best to use proper
grammar.

Okay.

You, sir, are a moron.

-- Stinger

D. Martin January 1st 05 01:50 AM

Man, this is some petty expedition. A square-dance of pretentiousness
and indignancey. Darren

http://community-2.webtv.net/DEMEM/L...mes/page2.html

dxAce January 1st 05 09:01 AM

-mex. wrote:

The defense of the ignorant and bullying is to continue to insult and
attack. I expect no different here. However, I will not see his responses
anymore, permanently. May I suggest others evaluate his behavior and
consider not responding to this troll.

I'm guessing he suffers from low self esteem.

He's the first person to make my killfile.

Granted, I have hundreds of subjects in there (male $X overnight!
Guaranteed! - See Brittany spears naked! etc) but he is the first
person that's annoyed me and showed his ignorance to the point of a
worthy place in my killfile.

He claims to be a Vietnam Veteran (against Kerry), but based on his
attitude, he acts about 13 or 14. I was unable to locate a picture of
him, nor does his QRZ or FCC license show an age.

Well, I was first licensed in 1970, if that helps ya at all, 'tard boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

m II January 1st 05 09:21 AM

Evan Platt wrote:

I would be surprised if he really is old enough to have served in
Vietnam.

Well, all of dxHaze's posts are now coming through the Fog of Bore.

Kitchen duty did that to him. In Viet Nam? Who cares?

mike

dxAce January 1st 05 09:25 AM

m II wrote:

Evan Platt wrote:

I would be surprised if he really is old enough to have served in
Vietnam.

Well, all of dxHaze's posts are now coming through the Fog of Bore.

Kitchen duty did that to him. In Viet Nam? Who cares?

It's a brand new year, and the 'duh' continues from the 'tard in CanaDuh.

It's nice to see you keeping the tradition going. Pharmacy closed today?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

[email protected] January 22nd 05 09:11 PM

Boycott CanaDUH and CanaDUHinians.But don't Boycott them CanaDuhian
wimmins though.
cuhulin

David Stinson January 22nd 05 10:55 PM

dxAce wrote:

Yes, but you see it is only occasionally, and it certainly depends upon whom I'm
dealing with.

Get it?

Well, being an occasional "horse's ass" is certainly better than
being a consistant one, and we have plenty of those.

David Stinson January 22nd 05 11:13 PM

beerbumbler, lonely now that he's misplaced his sock puppet
and bottle of lotion, fetched a deep sigh and tapped:

You should be an expert on that issue! You are the ring leader.

You know, fella- you might try professional help.
You can't just keep switching handles; your sickness
shines through and people find you out.
Seek help: You may be salvagable, but only
if you admit your problem and seek help.
Do it now, before another newsgroup outcasts you.