Old January 3rd 05, 04:48 AM
m II

Simon Mason wrote:

Since I am British we colonised your country in the first place! Can we have
some gratitude that our language and culture has helped make you what your
are. It's no accident that the language you are speaking is called "English"
;-)

Spain, France, Irish monks, Vikings and everyone who crossed over the Bering
Strait may have a different view of things. Some even think that Egypt and
South America may have had commerce. Some suspect the Polynesians may have
visited also.

mike
Old January 4th 05, 03:18 AM
Spectre

Say old chap how is your GERMAN? I bet its not as good as it may have
been....Your welcome, TWICE....from the good old USA

Europeans, gotta love the short term/selective memory on these idiots.

"Simon Mason" wrote in message

"tianli" wrote in message
Well, Mr. Simon "M", can we then at least see your show of gratitude for
me
and my ancestors whose very hard work at building a great country so that
you and your relatives can benefit from our kindness?????

Since I am British we colonised your country in the first place! Can we
have some gratitude that our language and culture has helped make you what
your are. It's no accident that the language you are speaking is called
"English" ;-)

Nearby from here is the home of William Brewster who sailed in the
Mayflower of 1620 to found the state of Virginia, named after our Queen.

Oh and thanks for the WW II help.
--
Simon Mason
Anlaby

Old January 1st 05, 01:04 PM

dxAce wrote:

Very nice, but tell me, after the four (4) hurricanes devastated

Florida in this
past year, how much money did anyone give us?

Hmmmmmm?

How much did we spend on WWII, how many loans, and how much has been

repaid?

Well Sir, yours and my countries are among the richest countries in the
world and sometimes rich people give money to poor people in times of
crisis. It's called charity. Especially as we've got money to waste on
wars and arms.

We don't need any poor people to give us their money when you have your
hurricanes and we have our droughts or whatever, as we are lucky enough
to be able to look after ourselves.

--
Simon M.

Old January 2nd 05, 11:32 PM

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 17:49:47 -0000, "Simon Mason"
wrote:

"bierbarrel" wrote in message
.. .
That's more than the GNP of Canada isn't it?

Amount the U.S. initially in aid to Indian Ocean tsunami victims -- $
10 million

Amount U.S. offered in tsunami aid after being chastised by UN official
-- $35 million*

Amount of "foreign aid" received by Florida Hurricane victims. ????

rj
Old January 2nd 05, 11:43 PM
RHF

RJ,
..
For that matter what did the UN have to say about
Helping the Florida Hurricane Victims ? NOTHING !
[ Help from the UN - Not in a New York Minute ]
..
God {Allah} Bless America - Amen ~ RHF
..