Old January 1st 05, 05:16 PM
AbbN

Hi,
Just went to their site now (Jan 1st) and just noticed this:

"ILGRadio download is password protected since January 1st 2005. Old
passwords are no longer valid !"

After applying for a new password I got this message:

"No chance to get a password if using freemailers like yahoo, hotmail, ...
!!!"

Fortunately I didn't use a "freemailer"

Take Care
Abb Naklie
Windsor, Ontario, Canada

"Sanjaya" wrote in message
link.net...
I can't get the standard ILG data or even my "premium"
data from ILG because my premium username/password doesn't work and I
don't know a standard name/pw to get the regular data files. I tried
the 12345 usernname and 123abc12 password that used to work in RLDB
but no joy.

Anyone know what I should enter to get the standard data files?
I emailed and asked about my premium name and password, but no answer
yet.

Thanks everyone, and Happy New Year.

Old January 1st 05, 06:21 PM
Sanjaya

"AbbN" wrote in message
Hi,
Just went to their site now (Jan 1st) and just noticed this:

"ILGRadio download is password protected since January 1st 2005. Old
passwords are no longer valid !"

After applying for a new password I got this message:

"No chance to get a password if using freemailers like yahoo, hotmail, ...
!!!"

Fortunately I didn't use a "freemailer"

Take Care
Abb Naklie
Windsor, Ontario, Canada

Thanks Abb.
That message wasn't there yesterday.
I just emailed (from my ISP mail) and requested
a password.

Old January 1st 05, 09:45 PM
SYSYPHUS' SISTER

Sanjaya wrote:
"AbbN" wrote in message

Hi,
Just went to their site now (Jan 1st) and just noticed this:

"ILGRadio download is password protected since January 1st 2005. Old
passwords are no longer valid !"

After applying for a new password I got this message:

"No chance to get a password if using freemailers like yahoo, hotmail, ...
!!!"

Fortunately I didn't use a "freemailer"

Take Care
Abb Naklie
Windsor, Ontario, Canada

Thanks Abb.
That message wasn't there yesterday.
I just emailed (from my ISP mail) and requested
a password.

"Sanjaya" wrote in message
thlink.net...

I can't get the standard ILG data or even my "premium"
data from ILG because my premium username/password doesn't work and I
don't know a standard name/pw to get the regular data files. I tried
the 12345 usernname and 123abc12 password that used to work in RLDB
but no joy.

Anyone know what I should enter to get the standard data files?
I emailed and asked about my premium name and password, but no answer
yet.

Thanks everyone, and Happy New Year.

Look---if you respond offlist--Ill send you the B04 list as it was
before all this fallderalll started....

Old January 1st 05, 11:22 PM
Jim Shaffer, Jr.

On Sat, 1 Jan 2005 12:16:10 -0500, "AbbN" wrote:

Hi,
Just went to their site now (Jan 1st) and just noticed this:

"ILGRadio download is password protected since January 1st 2005. Old
passwords are no longer valid !"

After applying for a new password I got this message:

"No chance to get a password if using freemailers like yahoo, hotmail, ...
!!!"

Exactly what the hell is their problem anyway? Since they're giving away their
data, why do they care who gets it?

Old January 1st 05, 11:25 PM
dxAce

"Jim Shaffer, Jr." wrote:

On Sat, 1 Jan 2005 12:16:10 -0500, "AbbN" wrote:

Hi,
Just went to their site now (Jan 1st) and just noticed this:

"ILGRadio download is password protected since January 1st 2005. Old
passwords are no longer valid !"

After applying for a new password I got this message:

"No chance to get a password if using freemailers like yahoo, hotmail, ...
!!!"

Exactly what the hell is their problem anyway? Since they're giving away their
data, why do they care who gets it?

I hate to say it, but the guy has 'issues'... has had for years.

dxAce
Michigan
The United States of America

HELP: 2 meter repeater intermod problem from pager transmitters Photoman General 5 December 26th 04 08:27 PM
New ARRL Proposal N2EY Policy 331 March 4th 04 12:02 AM
Problem with a AEA Keyer Kirk Mohror Equipment 4 October 25th 03 01:47 AM
Problem with a AEA Keyer Kirk Mohror Equipment 0 October 24th 03 10:00 PM