Old January 10th 05, 12:49 AM
tianli

You might want to spend some time visiting, REALITY.
cuhulin
(I been to China before,, three times,,, them China gals aren't "bad" at
all :{)

I'v been all around the world and I havn't found a seriously flawed one yet.
Until I came back home )

Old January 9th 05, 05:21 PM
potatoe speeches

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
If one does a search of the King James Bible for the word Balaam he'll
get about fifty nine instances of the use of the word.

Gee folks! ....and all this time I thought that "Balaam" was a
store-brand product you get at CVS to relieve hemorhoids.

You learn something new every day on r.r.s. : )

http://www.rathergood.com/seepage/

Old January 10th 05, 03:31 AM
Brian Denley

Al Patrick wrote:
This portion of the Christian Bible
also happens to be a part of the Pentateuch (first five books of the
Bible) and is accepted by some Jews.

Al:
The old testament cannot be called the Christian bible. It was written by
Jews, for Jews, and long before Christ. Did you think King James wrote it?

BTW, Can't you stick to shortwave?

--
Brian Denley

Old January 14th 05, 06:48 PM
Al Patrick

Brian Denley wrote:

BTW, Can't you stick to shortwave?

Looks like you didn't. Must have had some extra time to waste. ;-)