Old January 10th 05, 11:33 AM

Default Lowe Receiver Repairs

Every couple of weeks someone asks where, in the US, they can get a
Lowe receiver repaired. Well, just out of curiosity I inquired with a
place called Land Air Communications, and they say that they will
repair Lowe receivers.

I've never worked with Land Air Communications and so I can't vouch for
their work. Their website exudes a certain credibility in my view, but
aside from reviewing their site I know nothing about them. Still, I
thought that someone who was desperate to get a Lowe receiver repaired
would be glad to have this information.

To view Land Air Communication's website, just go he
http://www.landaircom.com/service.html