Old January 10th 05, 05:19 PM
dxAce

Default OT Bush's Baby Tax: A Bill for Tens of Thousands of Dollars

David wrote:

FIGHT IGNORANCE: READ BUZZFLASH

Fight ignorance... don't read the crap the 'tard boy Rickets posts!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old January 10th 05, 05:33 PM
Brian Hill

"David" wrote a bunch more ****!

B.S. SNIP

So Dave, exactly when did your absolute hatred of the USA begin?

B.H.

Old January 10th 05, 06:24 PM
MnMikew

"David" wrote in message
FIGHT IGNORANCE: DON'T READ BUZZFLASH

Old January 10th 05, 07:12 PM
David

''Hatred''?? Who talks like that?

Dissent is the highest form of patriotism. Blind obedience is
treason.

Whoever told you that being critical of the government = hating the
country is your enemy. I am your friend.

When exactly did you become a pod person?

Old January 10th 05, 07:38 PM
Brian Hill

"David" wrote in message

Whoever told you that being critical of the government = hating the
country is your enemy. I am your friend.

When exactly did you become a pod person?

Oh I'm very critical of Uncle Sam but unlike you I also question a lot of
what people say and what I read. It seems like you jump on every liberal
band wagon that rolls through town. Your talking to the grandson of old John
Hancock buddy!

B.H.

Old January 10th 05, 07:42 PM
dxAce

Brian Hill wrote:

"David" wrote in message

Whoever told you that being critical of the government = hating the
country is your enemy. I am your friend.

When exactly did you become a pod person?

Oh I'm very critical of Uncle Sam but unlike you I also question a lot of
what people say and what I read. It seems like you jump on every liberal
band wagon that rolls through town. Your talking to the grandson of old John
Hancock buddy!

Forgive my ignorance, but what is a 'pod person'?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old January 10th 05, 07:51 PM
Brian Hill

"dxAce" wrote in message

Brian Hill wrote:

"David" wrote in message

Whoever told you that being critical of the government = hating the
country is your enemy. I am your friend.

When exactly did you become a pod person?

Oh I'm very critical of Uncle Sam but unlike you I also question a lot

of
what people say and what I read. It seems like you jump on every liberal
band wagon that rolls through town. Your talking to the grandson of old

John
Hancock buddy!

Forgive my ignorance, but what is a 'pod person'?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I don't know either Steve? But then again, who cares?

B.H.

Old January 10th 05, 07:58 PM
dxAce

Brian Hill wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Brian Hill wrote:

"David" wrote in message

Whoever told you that being critical of the government = hating the
country is your enemy. I am your friend.

When exactly did you become a pod person?

Oh I'm very critical of Uncle Sam but unlike you I also question a lot

of
what people say and what I read. It seems like you jump on every liberal
band wagon that rolls through town. Your talking to the grandson of old

John
Hancock buddy!

Forgive my ignorance, but what is a 'pod person'?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I don't know either Steve? But then again, who cares?

Must be some kind of whacky terminology?

Just curious.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old January 10th 05, 08:14 PM

If a 'tard' sent it,, it has to be whacky as Hell!
cuhulin

Old January 10th 05, 08:21 PM
Mark S. Holden

dxAce wrote:

Brian Hill wrote:

"David" wrote in message

Whoever told you that being critical of the government = hating the
country is your enemy. I am your friend.

When exactly did you become a pod person?

Oh I'm very critical of Uncle Sam but unlike you I also question a lot of
what people say and what I read. It seems like you jump on every liberal
band wagon that rolls through town. Your talking to the grandson of old John
Hancock buddy!

Forgive my ignorance, but what is a 'pod person'?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I think "pod people" are supposed to be like zombies, blindly following a leader
who may not be visible, oblivious to the real world around them.

If you'd like to know more, I suggest hanging out near a theater showing a
Michael Moore movie.