Old January 11th 05, 07:09 AM
Stephen Newlyn

Default Plea for SW Radios for Andaman People

Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2005 11:59 AM
Subject: Plea for SW Radios for Andaman People

In India, the Andaman Nicobar Islands severely hit by Tsunami Disaster. At
the same time earthquake continiously hit Andaman Island. So people
displace their shelter. All India Radio Chennai regularly announce that
Andaman require immediately Shortwave Radios for communication .
Those who are interested to help the victims please send SW radios to the
following Address.

Station Director
All India Radio
Kamarajar Salai
Chennai-600004
INDIA

From John Wright, Australian Radio DX club. Info from our club member Aokesh
Gupta.

--
*Eliminate Qru, Qrt & Broadband over Power Lines to ragchew!
**Stephen Newlyn, VK5VKA. G'day from the City of Elizabeth, South Australia.

Old January 11th 05, 03:34 PM
David

The naked people who shoot arrows at rescue helicopters want
transistor radios?

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 17:39:53 +1030, "Stephen Newlyn"

Old January 11th 05, 03:36 PM
dxAce

David wrote:

The naked people who shoot arrows at rescue helicopters want
transistor radios?

One of the Nicobar Islands was where the nekkid folk shot the arrows, 'tard boy.
Please try to pay attention.

Take those meds, I'm sure your mommy would appreciate it!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old January 12th 05, 01:31 PM
David

You are a ****ing lame-ass jerk.

http://www.and.nic.in/Intro1.htm

Old January 12th 05, 01:33 PM
dxAce

David wrote:

You are a ****ing lame-ass jerk.

Perhaps, but you've not addressed the fact that you're a 'tard.

Now go take those meds, boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA