Old January 13th 05, 01:49 AM
James Nipper

Default why does Radio Canada retransmit Radio Communist?

Well, it IS Canada, don't you see ????

--James-- from the U.S.A.
Old January 13th 05, 02:00 AM
m II

James Nipper wrote:

Well, it IS Canada, don't you see ????

Heck, that's nothing. Bush borrows money and re election funds from the
communist Chinese. Clinton rents them rooms in the White House for cash.
Perle sells them rocket secrets..The list goes on....

mike
Old January 13th 05, 02:24 AM
running dogg

m II wrote:

James Nipper wrote:

Well, it IS Canada, don't you see ????

Heck, that's nothing. Bush borrows money and re election funds from the
communist Chinese. Clinton rents them rooms in the White House for cash.
Perle sells them rocket secrets..The list goes on....

Not only that, they have the entire manufacturing capacity of the WORLD
there now, so that they can bring the world to its knees simply by
cutting off the spigot. Much like the terrorists could do if they took
over Saudi Arabia.

BTW, I thought Voice of Korea was the closest thing to "Radio Communist"
there was nowadays.

Old January 13th 05, 03:01 AM
m II

running dogg wrote:

BTW, I thought Voice of Korea was the closest thing to "Radio Communist"
there was nowadays.

You are probably right about that...ever since China went Fascist with the
help of the International Corporations.

miek
..
Old January 13th 05, 02:17 AM
tianli

Why does Radio Canada retransmit Radio China International? China seems
jam most western stations, why should we help them?

1) Because money rules over morality.
2) The Chinese need to spend their excess US Dollars.
3) Radio Canada needs money.

Notice that many mainland Communist China TV stations are also available
from DishNetwork.
For a subscription fee of course - which goes straight into Das Party's
coffers.

Old January 13th 05, 03:58 AM
Joel Rubin

Quid pro quo? (you transmit us - we'll transmit you)

Now what would be interesting to know is do these relay deals make any
difference in the editorial content of the relayed broadcasts and
maybe even other broadcasts.

Old January 14th 05, 01:06 PM
tianli

"Joel Rubin" wrote
Quid pro quo? (you transmit us - we'll transmit you)

Now what would be interesting to know is do these relay deals make any
difference in the editorial content of the relayed broadcasts and
maybe even other broadcasts.

Any western program material allowed in China is very carefully scrutinized
for content.
It is heavily monitored and censored. Providers risk losing access if they
don't comply
the CPC rules.

This also extends into the book publishing business as at least one well
known TV program
provider is also in the book publishing business. The Communist Party in
China has so
much clout with these morally corrupt publishers that the CPC can snap their
fingers and
the publisher will refuse to publish a book IN THE U.S. of A if it happens
to offend the CPC.

These are FACTS!

Old January 14th 05, 11:34 PM
tianli

Quid pro quo? (you transmit us - we'll transmit you)

These are FACTS!

Why does CCP still fret over the news?
http://www.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/...20050110a2.htm

Afraid of the 'JiuPing' (Nine Commentaries) phenomenon, the Chinese
Communist Party attempted to control the media and interfere with the
freedom of press in the United States.
http://english.epochtimes.com/news/5-1-9/25609.html

China Seizure Halts U.S. Delivery of President's Book "The Clinton Years"
http://www.tibet.ca/en/wtnarchive/2000/8/28_6.html

Media tycoon Rupert Murdoch and the Beijing Connection
http://www.sprint.net.au/~rwb/murdoch1.htm

So, why DOES Radio Canada retransmit Radio Communist?

Old January 13th 05, 06:25 PM
Mark Zenier

In article ,
Joel Rubin wrote:
Quid pro quo? (you transmit us - we'll transmit you)

Now what would be interesting to know is do these relay deals make any
difference in the editorial content of the relayed broadcasts and
maybe even other broadcasts.

Last week I was listening to the early morning BBC transmissions from
East Asia but reception sucked so I tried the local FM band to see if
one of the local educational stations was carrying it. The news bulletin
ended when I had headphones for both on my head.

(The easy way to search a band for another transmission of a current
program is to put a diferent radio in each ear and do a quick sweep of the
band. When each ear gets the same thing, you get a strange echo effect.
If you work in an open (cubicle zoo) office you can tell when somebody
in the same room calls you on the phone, even though you couldn't hear
the person over the rest of the noise).

The next program on shortwave was one of their current events blocks
running one of a multi-part series on the problems of privitization
of public utilites around the world. But the FM band program was some
sort of inspirational filler about somebody or other. I guess that PRI
didn't want to offend any free market fundamentalists.

Mark Zenier Washington State resident

Old January 13th 05, 04:03 AM
Brian Sturges

"Conan Ford" wrote in message
3.159...
Why does Radio Canada retransmit Radio China International? China seems

jam most western stations, why should we help them?

I check out this and other Asian re-broadcasts on a regular basis and find
them to be very culturally oriented- rather than the political propaganda
you might expect. Listen awhile and you may find it very entertaining- in
other words; nothing like the Cuban news commentary!
Brian

203 English-language HF Broadcasts audible in NE US (27-NOV-04) Albert P. Belle Isle Shortwave 1 December 1st 04 05:09 AM
shortwv John Lauritsen Shortwave 0 November 28th 04 07:19 PM
Amateur Radio Newsline™ Report 1412 ­ September 3, 20 Radionews Shortwave 0 September 4th 04 08:37 PM
Amateur Radio Newsline™ Report 1402 ­ June 25, 2004 Radionews Shortwave 0 June 25th 04 07:32 PM