Old January 13th 05, 01:49 AM
James Nipper

Default why does Radio Canada retransmit Radio Communist?

Well, it IS Canada, don't you see ????

--James-- from the U.S.A.
Old January 13th 05, 02:00 AM
m II

James Nipper wrote:

Well, it IS Canada, don't you see ????

Heck, that's nothing. Bush borrows money and re election funds from the
communist Chinese. Clinton rents them rooms in the White House for cash.
Perle sells them rocket secrets..The list goes on....

mike
Old January 13th 05, 02:17 AM
tianli

Why does Radio Canada retransmit Radio China International? China seems
jam most western stations, why should we help them?

1) Because money rules over morality.
2) The Chinese need to spend their excess US Dollars.
3) Radio Canada needs money.

Notice that many mainland Communist China TV stations are also available
from DishNetwork.
For a subscription fee of course - which goes straight into Das Party's
coffers.

Old January 13th 05, 02:24 AM
running dogg

m II wrote:

James Nipper wrote:

Well, it IS Canada, don't you see ????

Heck, that's nothing. Bush borrows money and re election funds from the
communist Chinese. Clinton rents them rooms in the White House for cash.
Perle sells them rocket secrets..The list goes on....

Not only that, they have the entire manufacturing capacity of the WORLD
there now, so that they can bring the world to its knees simply by
cutting off the spigot. Much like the terrorists could do if they took
over Saudi Arabia.

BTW, I thought Voice of Korea was the closest thing to "Radio Communist"
there was nowadays.

Old January 13th 05, 03:01 AM
m II

running dogg wrote:

BTW, I thought Voice of Korea was the closest thing to "Radio Communist"
there was nowadays.

You are probably right about that...ever since China went Fascist with the
help of the International Corporations.

miek
..

Old January 13th 05, 03:58 AM
Joel Rubin

Quid pro quo? (you transmit us - we'll transmit you)

Now what would be interesting to know is do these relay deals make any
difference in the editorial content of the relayed broadcasts and
maybe even other broadcasts.

Old January 13th 05, 04:02 AM
Robert D

Oh my God Martha tote your portable, the Commies are taking over! You
know the first thing they do when they take over is ban Christmas then
they round up people like dxAce and cuhulin and send them to
Re-education camp where they turn them into empty-headed tards! Wait a
minute the Commies have taken over!!!

Old January 13th 05, 04:03 AM
Brian Sturges

"Conan Ford" wrote in message
3.159...
Why does Radio Canada retransmit Radio China International? China seems

jam most western stations, why should we help them?

I check out this and other Asian re-broadcasts on a regular basis and find
them to be very culturally oriented- rather than the political propaganda
you might expect. Listen awhile and you may find it very entertaining- in
other words; nothing like the Cuban news commentary!
Brian

Old January 13th 05, 10:39 AM
m II

Robert D wrote:

Oh my God Martha tote your portable, the Commies are taking over! You
know the first thing they do when they take over is ban Christmas then
they round up people like dxAce and cuhulin and send them to
Re-education camp where they turn them into empty-headed tards! Wait a
minute the Commies have taken over!!!

But..why would they give the dumber one a Drake? Communism makes no sense at
all.

mike
Old January 13th 05, 11:54 AM
dxAce

m II wrote:

Robert D wrote:

Oh my God Martha tote your portable, the Commies are taking over! You
know the first thing they do when they take over is ban Christmas then
they round up people like dxAce and cuhulin and send them to
Re-education camp where they turn them into empty-headed tards! Wait a
minute the Commies have taken over!!!

But..why would they give the dumber one a Drake? Communism makes no sense at
all.

'Tards in CanaDuh make no sense at all either.

LMAO at the 'tard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

203 English-language HF Broadcasts audible in NE US (27-NOV-04) Albert P. Belle Isle Shortwave 1 December 1st 04 05:09 AM
shortwv John Lauritsen Shortwave 0 November 28th 04 07:19 PM
Amateur Radio Newsline™ Report 1412 ­ September 3, 20 Radionews Shortwave 0 September 4th 04 08:37 PM
Amateur Radio Newsline™ Report 1402 ­ June 25, 2004 Radionews Shortwave 0 June 25th 04 07:32 PM