Old January 13th 05, 10:40 PM
wigg

Default Sony SW100 bits?

I have JUST acquired a Sony SW-100 from a certain www auction site that I
had better not mention by name due to recent posts hoho.

It was the bare radio with no instructions, psu, active aerial etc.

This was to tide me over while I got my ICF 7600D fixed BUT ...
I am so impressed with the littler beast I would like to get the missing
bits to complete the kit.

Anyone got a, UK psu, active aerial (hoho) or manual lying around? or know
where to get an electronic copy of the manual? I have worked my way around
it but just for completeness.

Thanks in advance
Garry

Old January 14th 05, 12:38 PM
tianli

You have to join but you can just as easily resign:
You may want to see the file section he
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SonyICF-sw100/

"wigg" wrote

Old January 16th 05, 09:31 AM
Ian Smith

"tianli" wrote in message
You have to join but you can just as easily resign:
You may want to see the file section he
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SonyICF-sw100/
Also review the links section he
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sw55

"wigg" wrote
I have JUST acquired a Sony SW-100 from a certain www auction site
that I
had better not mention by name due to recent posts hoho.

It was the bare radio with no instructions, psu, active aerial etc.

This was to tide me over while I got my ICF 7600D fixed BUT ...
I am so impressed with the littler beast I would like to get the
missing
bits to complete the kit.

Anyone got a, UK psu, active aerial (hoho) or manual lying around?
or know
where to get an electronic copy of the manual? I have worked my way
around
it but just for completeness.

Thanks in advance
Garry

If the Yahoo group doesn't have it, I can send a pdf copy of the
manual directly, but it is almost 10Mb.

at http://www.TitanNews.com

Sony ICF-SW7600 / Sony ICF-SW7600G / Sony ICF-SW7600GR AM/FM Shortwave Radio Information & Links RHF Shortwave 0 January 1st 05 11:02 PM
FA: Sony SW100 Namikis Shortwave 0 November 28th 04 07:41 AM
FS: Sony ICF SW100 LW/SW/SSB/MW/LW/FM Neil Tesher Shortwave 0 November 12th 04 01:51 AM
Need Illustrated Parts List for Sony SW100 B Banton Shortwave 5 February 27th 04 05:29 AM