Old January 16th 05, 06:22 PM
Knowledge

Default 17.835 dove e'? at 1820 UTC

Anyone know from whence this station originates? It is always in
French, and it seems to be on for many hours a day at this frequency.
It is not listed in any of the shortwave logs that I have.
Old January 16th 05, 06:33 PM
dxAce

Knowledge wrote:

Anyone know from whence this station originates? It is always in
French, and it seems to be on for many hours a day at this frequency.
It is not listed in any of the shortwave logs that I have.

RCI

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old January 17th 05, 02:23 AM
Knowledge

Ok thanks DX

Sounds like they were right next door here in Missouri.

I wonder who they are transmitting to that powerfully in French?

I used to speak it well many years ago, but most of it has been
forgotten.

Now I can still follow Rai International pretty easily though in
Italian. After over seven years in Northern Italy, and four language
course, it will be with me forever.