Old January 16th 05, 10:22 PM
johndobbs

Default Radio Flanders...get it while you can

Radio Flanders at 2200 hours on 11730 Mhz, a relay out of the Antilles.
Get them while you can before they go off the air in March. You can
pick them up on your whip antenna on your little portable. Don't need
to waste 1500 bucks on a R8B to listen to this charming station. How's
that Spanky?

Old January 16th 05, 10:27 PM
dxAce

johndobbs wrote:

Radio Flanders at 2200 hours on 11730 Mhz, a relay out of the Antilles.
Get them while you can before they go off the air in March. You can
pick them up on your whip antenna on your little portable. Don't need
to waste 1500 bucks on a R8B to listen to this charming station. How's
that Spanky?

Radio Flanders? Yeah, no matter what their name, a relay out of the Antilles is
hardly DX. Get a clue.

And I've never spent $1500 on any R8B I've ever owned, and I've owned several.

Get your head out of your ass, 'tard boy!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old January 16th 05, 10:32 PM
johndobbs

dxAce wrote:
johndobbs wrote:

Radio Flanders? Yeah, no matter what their name, a relay out of the

Antilles is
hardly DX. Get a clue.

And I've never spent $1500 on any R8B I've ever owned, and I've owned

several.

Get your head out of your ass, 'tard boy!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Nobody was talking about "DX" Spanky. Was talking about a "program".
What don't you understand washroom boy? Now git back to monitoring
those radio waves!

Old January 16th 05, 10:34 PM
dxAce

johndobbs wrote:

dxAce wrote:
johndobbs wrote:

Radio Flanders? Yeah, no matter what their name, a relay out of the

Antilles is
hardly DX. Get a clue.

And I've never spent $1500 on any R8B I've ever owned, and I've owned

several.

Get your head out of your ass, 'tard boy!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Nobody was talking about "DX" Spanky. Was talking about a "program".
What don't you understand washroom boy? Now git back to monitoring
those radio waves!

You certainly need a 'program' 'tard boy... I'd be willing to bet you are
already enrolled in one!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old January 16th 05, 10:36 PM
johndobbs

dxAce wrote:
johndobbs wrote:

dxAce wrote:
johndobbs wrote:

[...]

And your silly point is?

Old January 16th 05, 10:37 PM
dxAce

johndobbs wrote:

dxAce wrote:
johndobbs wrote:

Radio Flanders? Yeah, no matter what their name, a relay out of the

Antilles is
hardly DX. Get a clue.

And I've never spent $1500 on any R8B I've ever owned, and I've owned

several.

Get your head out of your ass, 'tard boy!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Nobody was talking about "DX" Spanky. Was talking about a "program".
What don't you understand washroom boy? Now git back to monitoring
those radio waves!

And you did not address the $1500 R8B 'tard boy...

Get with the 'program'.

LMAO @ the 'tard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old January 16th 05, 10:39 PM
johndobbs

dxAce wrote:
johndobbs wrote:

dxAce wrote:
johndobbs wrote:

[...]

You're rambling again Spanky.

Old January 16th 05, 10:45 PM
dxAce

johndobbs wrote:

dxAce wrote:
johndobbs wrote:

dxAce wrote:
johndobbs wrote:

[...]

Not at all, you're simply not paying attention, 'tard boy!

Your psychiatrist should be available tomorrow... between now and then if you
need to have that prescription refilled I suggest you call the nearest available
pharmacy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old January 16th 05, 10:52 PM
johndobbs

dxAce wrote:
johndobbs wrote:

dxAce wrote:
johndobbs wrote:

USA

You're rambling again Spanky.

Your psychiatrist should be available tomorrow... between now and

then if you
need to have that prescription refilled I suggest you call the

nearest available
pharmacy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Hahahaha!! Not hardly Spanky. Do you ever come up with anything
new...or do you just regurgitate missives over all these months? I
liked the one about "mommies" and "crack pipes". That one fits your
stunted mental abilities more than big words like...psychiatrist and
pharmacies. Sad and...."boggles the mind". Hahahahahaha!!

Old January 16th 05, 10:58 PM
dxAce

johndobbs wrote:

dxAce wrote:
johndobbs wrote:

dxAce wrote:
johndobbs wrote:

USA

You're rambling again Spanky.

Your psychiatrist should be available tomorrow... between now and

then if you
need to have that prescription refilled I suggest you call the

nearest available
pharmacy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Hahahaha!! Not hardly Spanky. Do you ever come up with anything
new...or do you just regurgitate missives over all these months? I
liked the one about "mommies" and "crack pipes". That one fits your
stunted mental abilities more than big words like...psychiatrist and
pharmacies. Sad and...."boggles the mind". Hahahahahaha!!

You might wish to explain that all tomorrow at your usual appointment.

Until then, relax, and try to avoid the caffeine.

Take a nice walk, and tote it!

dxAce
Michigan
USA