Old January 17th 05, 01:46 PM
dxAce

Default BBC Congo River Program

Mondays, 1405, repeated Tuesdays, 0105 and Sundays, 0005. Beginning January 17.

The Congo, a three part 25 minute series profiling the African River.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old January 17th 05, 01:56 PM
johndobbs

dxAce wrote:
Mondays, 1405, repeated Tuesdays, 0105 and Sundays, 0005. Beginning

January 17.

The Congo, a three part 25 minute series profiling the African River.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

That's not DX, is it? Get a clue.

Old January 17th 05, 02:01 PM
dxAce

johndobbs wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Mondays, 1405, repeated Tuesdays, 0105 and Sundays, 0005. Beginning

January 17.

The Congo, a three part 25 minute series profiling the African River.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

That's not DX, is it? Get a clue.

I've had more clues than your little pea brain could ever hope to comprehend,
'tard boy.

Now go try and find that radio. Wake mommy up, I'm sure she'd like to jump start
your day by smacking you upside the head.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old January 17th 05, 02:07 PM
johndobbs

dxAce wrote:
johndobbs wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Mondays, 1405, repeated Tuesdays, 0105 and Sundays, 0005.

Beginning
January 17.

The Congo, a three part 25 minute series profiling the African

River.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

That's not DX, is it? Get a clue.

I've had more clues than your little pea brain could ever hope to

comprehend,
'tard boy.

Now go try and find that radio. Wake mommy up, I'm sure she'd like to

jump start
your day by smacking you upside the head.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Surprise...you've been clueless for a long time.

Old January 17th 05, 02:08 PM
johndobbs

dxAce wrote:

I've had more clues than your little pea brain could ever hope to

comprehend,
'tard boy.

Now go try and find that radio. Wake mommy up, I'm sure she'd like to

jump start
your day by smacking you upside the head.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

You're a real candidate for the 'Duh' award.

Old January 17th 05, 02:11 PM
dxAce

johndobbs wrote:

dxAce wrote:
johndobbs wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Mondays, 1405, repeated Tuesdays, 0105 and Sundays, 0005.

Beginning
January 17.

The Congo, a three part 25 minute series profiling the African

River.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

That's not DX, is it? Get a clue.

I've had more clues than your little pea brain could ever hope to

comprehend,
'tard boy.

Now go try and find that radio. Wake mommy up, I'm sure she'd like to

jump start
your day by smacking you upside the head.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Surprise...you've been clueless for a long time.

Must be like your non-existent balls then!

LOL

Now go find mommy and see if she has any crack left.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old January 17th 05, 02:13 PM
dxAce

johndobbs wrote:

dxAce wrote:

I've had more clues than your little pea brain could ever hope to

comprehend,
'tard boy.

Now go try and find that radio. Wake mommy up, I'm sure she'd like to

jump start
your day by smacking you upside the head.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

You're a real candidate for the 'Duh' award.

Impossible, as I don't reside in CanaDuh. I'm ineligible.

LMAO at the 'tard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old January 17th 05, 02:18 PM
johndobbs

dxAce wrote:
johndobbs wrote:

dxAce wrote:

You're a real candidate for the 'Duh' award.

Impossible, as I don't reside in CanaDuh. I'm ineligible.

LMAO at the 'tard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Here's another clue...you don't have to be. You're in your own 'Duh'
world. Congrats. Figured it out yet?

Old January 17th 05, 02:24 PM
dxAce

johndobbs wrote:

dxAce wrote:
johndobbs wrote:

dxAce wrote:

You're a real candidate for the 'Duh' award.

Impossible, as I don't reside in CanaDuh. I'm ineligible.

LMAO at the 'tard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Here's another clue...you don't have to be. You're in your own 'Duh'
world. Congrats. Figured it out yet?

You obviously haven't, 'tard boy. The 'Duh' Award is only issued to citizens of
CanaDuh. As usual, you just weren't paying attention. But then again, that's not
surprising.

Please, try to find your radio.

LMFAO

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old January 17th 05, 02:28 PM
johndobbs

dxAce wrote:
johndobbs wrote:

dxAce wrote:
johndobbs wrote:

dxAce wrote:

You obviously haven't, 'tard boy. The 'Duh' Award is only issued to

citizens of
CanaDuh. As usual, you just weren't paying attention. But then again,

that's not
surprising.

Please, try to find your radio.

LMFAO

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Don't worry Spanky, you're a special case. You've been bestowed
honorary citizenship. You put the 'Duh' in CanaDuh!

IBRA Radio B04 Mike Terry Shortwave 0 November 3rd 04 06:43 PM
New program TRAP3.exe Reg Edwards Antenna 0 October 9th 04 01:31 AM
New program "Not a Trap" Reg Edwards Homebrew 2 September 25th 04 03:08 AM
Choke Baluns again. New program Reg Edwards Antenna 8 June 22nd 04 10:16 PM
CW software decoder algorithm? Richard Hosking Homebrew 20 January 2nd 04 02:51 PM