Old January 18th 05, 12:01 AM
Sanjaya

Default List of Shortwave Frequencies Heard in Various parts of the world

wrote in message ...
Hi:

I am a newbie with shortwave and recently obtained a Tecsun PL-200
portable shortwave. I live in Hawaii and am interested in finding a
list of stations that are reachable. My radio allows up to 200 presets
so I would like to program it with as many shortwave frequencies as
possible.

Thanx in advance for replies.

Jake

http://www.primetimeshortwave.com
look on the left for schedules, all broadcasts in English.

http://www.eibi.de.vu
click the "dx page" link
full schedules of all broadcasts

List of the world's shortwave relay stations (from HFCC) http://CBC.am/ Broadcasting 0 September 11th 04 06:48 PM
List of the world's shortwave relay stations (from HFCC) http://CBC.am/ Shortwave 0 September 11th 04 06:48 PM
I wonder... mike Shortwave 8 September 5th 03 04:38 AM
DIgital Shortwave.. there goes the world Current_gothic Shortwave 3 August 2nd 03 03:06 PM