Old January 21st 05, 10:07 PM

Default radio-mart preparing to screw another buyer

Hmmm...you say he is getting ready to screw someone else? A 99.5%
positive rating from almost 1,000 separate individuals is pretty strong
evidence to the contrary. Looks like he has few dis-satisfied
customers.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWA:IT

Old January 21st 05, 11:23 PM
Jim Douglas

Are these radios worth this much $112.00??? He will probably get more than
he paid, didn't he just sell one of these a few weeks ago. Maybe I should
start looking for this model.

wrote in message
oups.com...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWA:IT

Old January 21st 05, 11:51 PM

no, the buyer gottahaveit1995 is really radio-mart and he bought that
radio to resell under that name and his rating is 97.3%

Old January 21st 05, 11:51 PM

it will show up in about two weeks as good as new under the radio-mart
sales empire

Old January 22nd 05, 03:45 AM
patgkz

OK....so........gottahaveit1995 (alias, radio-mart) has purchased yet
another radio.

The description of the Sony will be changed to protect the innocent....it
will be "cleansed", then resold with a highly embellished description.
Maybe, a gentleman owner who needs money for his wife's cancer operation
sold it to him.....no doubt, the radio will be highly sensitive and
"somewhat rare"......it might even be "mint" or "desirable".......new
digital pictures will be taken with the trademark red velour curtain in the
background.

Good luck to our friend Martyn on his next auction.

Please note: Let the buyer "beware".

Did you know that two years ago radio-mart was receiving feedback from
gottahaveit1995? How can one give feedback to auctions won by himself?

Ebay has "cleansed" Martyn's feedback pages by eliminating the self-feedback
after his charade was exposed in Spring of 2004. In the Fall of 2004, ebay
re-instated radio-mart as a seller after a "summer vacation".

Radio-mart has also been known as "Luke". Luke lasted about five days as a
seller before ebay deleted him as a "nonregistered" seller.

Take heart......as long as ebay gets a cut of radio-mart's sales
($$$$)......mr. martyn will be around selling radios that don't work as
described.

wrote in message
oups.com...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWA:IT

Old January 22nd 05, 04:30 AM
Frank Bals

"I plugged it in and it came on and makes noise---the dials work and it
appears generally to be in good shape"

Makes noise? Damn....I wouldn't even have paid the $112.00 for it!

wrote in message
oups.com...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWA:IT

Old January 22nd 05, 06:15 AM
Mark S. Holden

Frank Bals wrote:
"I plugged it in and it came on and makes noise---the dials work and it
appears generally to be in good shape"

Makes noise? Damn....I wouldn't even have paid the $112.00 for it!

Ah, but when you read the description radio-mart will use when he sells
it, odds are you'll think $150 would be a bargain.

Old January 22nd 05, 11:53 AM

Where did you see an ebay rating of 97.3% I checked the rating for
gottahaveit1995 and it is currently at 99.2% or 371, which is pretty
darned good.

Even if the two buyer id's are the same individual, I don't see
anything wrong with having one id for buying and the other for selling.
Many people have more than one ebay id.

The ebay ratings for either ebay id, radiomart OR gottahaveit1995 are
both at a level where most people would not hve a second thought about
doing business with them. It is clear from the comments they have left
that many many people are satisfied with their transaction.

Which leads me to ask: Did you have a deal go sour with this
indidivual? If so were you buying or selling and when was it.

Old January 24th 05, 12:44 AM
Conan Ford

"patgkz" wrote in
:

OK....so........gottahaveit1995 (alias, radio-mart) has purchased yet
another radio.

The description of the Sony will be changed to protect the
innocent....it will be "cleansed", then resold with a highly
embellished description. Maybe, a gentleman owner who needs money for
his wife's cancer operation sold it to him.....no doubt, the radio
will be highly sensitive and "somewhat rare"......it might even be
"mint" or "desirable".......new digital pictures will be taken with
the trademark red velour curtain in the background.

New digital pictures that will be taken in dim light, with ISO 800, at
640x480, then heavily jpeg compressed and shrunk to 400x300 so that
problems are all "clearly not pictured" in the words of his postings, and
thus he isn't liable as the picture is so poor that you can't see the
issues.