Old January 23rd 05, 07:27 PM
Brian Hill

Default Johnny Carson Died today : (

Johnny Carson died today. He will be missed. One of the true greats. Good by
Johnny

B.H.

Old January 23rd 05, 07:58 PM
Sanjaya

"Brian Hill" wrote in message ...
Johnny Carson died today. He will be missed. One of the true greats. Good by
Johnny

B.H.

Johnny said the funniest thing I've ever heard on TV.
He was doing "The Answer Man" and Ed was reading
the "setup" questions from so called viewers. Johnny would
give a funny answer to each question... in the vain of Karnac.

Ed:
This question is from Ms. Smith of Wisconsin.
Where do the dumbest people in the world come from?

Answer Man:
The dumbest people in the world come from
the island of Schiffer. S - C - H - I - F - F - E - R
That's why we commonly call really stupid people
"Schiffer Brains"

I fell off the couch!!!

Old January 24th 05, 09:15 AM
Brenda Ann

"Sanjaya" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

Johnny Carson died today. He will be missed. One of the true greats.

Good by
Johnny

B.H.

Johnny said the funniest thing I've ever heard on TV.
He was doing "The Answer Man" and Ed was reading
the "setup" questions from so called viewers. Johnny would
give a funny answer to each question... in the vain of Karnac.

Ed:
This question is from Ms. Smith of Wisconsin.
Where do the dumbest people in the world come from?

Answer Man:
The dumbest people in the world come from
the island of Schiffer. S - C - H - I - F - F - E - R
That's why we commonly call really stupid people
"Schiffer Brains"

I fell off the couch!!!

Carnac: May I have the envelope please?
Ed: Certainly.
Carnac: *tears end off envelope, blows in envelope, pulls out paper*
Carnac: Sheesh, boom baa.
Ed: Sheesh, boom, baa.
Carnac: The sound made by an exploding sheep.
Me: Literally fell off my bed, ROTFLMAO!

Old January 24th 05, 03:26 PM
Warren

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 13:27:51 -0600, "Brian Hill"
wrote:

Johnny Carson died today. He will be missed. One of the true greats. Good by
Johnny

B.H.

I liked this one:

Johnny:
Boy is it cold outside!

Ed:
How cold is it?

Johnny:
It's so cold that whenI passed a Greyhound Bus, I saw the Greyhound
riding on the inside!

LOL

Warren
Old January 24th 05, 09:25 PM
Brian Hill

"KillerWave" wrote in message
In article
"Brian Hill" wrote:

Johnny Carson died today. He will be missed. One of the true greats.

Good by
Johnny

B.H.

He was a liberal,

Why don't You called him Dumb and brainless, like You do all Liberal
posters Here?

For one thing dork! J. C. Didn't come here and shove his beliefs down
everyone's throat like you and other certain liberals who also think
everyone that voted for Bush are dumb and brainless. Why do you liberals
bring up religion and politics then cry when you get flipped a little ****
over it? Quit whining pussy. And by the way ****head I'm liberal about some
things and conservative about other topics. So **** off!

B.H.