Old January 24th 05, 04:30 PM
bpnjensen

Default WTB MFJ-1025 or MFJ-1026

I can tell you the 1026 works well for many kinds of local noise and
nulling local stations, not so good for distant statioons or
atmospherics. If I had to do it again, I'd get the 1025, just because
it is cheaper and the little antenna on top is no big deal (and a piece
of wire for the noise antenna is easy enough to rig up). Also, if you
need to modify it for better MW coverage, the 1025 is easier to mess
with because it has discrete components.

Bruce Jensen