RadioBanter

-   -   QSLs outstanding - FWIW (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/62773-qsls-outstanding-fwiw.html)

bpnjensen January 26th 05 08:19 PM

QSLs outstanding - FWIW

Just FYI, I have two QSL reports outstanding for stations heard in
November and December. One is to RAI Rome for their 0055 - 0115
English broadcast to NA on 11800 kHz; not an especially meaty
broadcast, just a bunch of news and some unidentified (but pretty good)
music. I have heard and read that RAI takes awhile to verify.

The other is to SLBC Colombo, Sri Lanka, for their early AM UTC English
broadcast on 9770 kHz. They played a bunch of cool old songs that were
readily identifiable, including several Christmas songs, followed by
some religious discussion. Sent with an IRC. Given the natural crisis
in Sri Lanka of the last month, I don't expect this one anytime soon -
but I'll let you know.

Bruce Jensen