Old January 26th 05, 08:19 PM
bpnjensen

Default QSLs outstanding - FWIW

Just FYI, I have two QSL reports outstanding for stations heard in
November and December. One is to RAI Rome for their 0055 - 0115
English broadcast to NA on 11800 kHz; not an especially meaty
broadcast, just a bunch of news and some unidentified (but pretty good)
music. I have heard and read that RAI takes awhile to verify.

The other is to SLBC Colombo, Sri Lanka, for their early AM UTC English
broadcast on 9770 kHz. They played a bunch of cool old songs that were
readily identifiable, including several Christmas songs, followed by
some religious discussion. Sent with an IRC. Given the natural crisis
in Sri Lanka of the last month, I don't expect this one anytime soon -
but I'll let you know.

Bruce Jensen

Octavia QSL's Reliable Outfit? DOUGLAS SNOWDEN Dx 2 September 8th 04 10:49 AM
Octavia QSL's Reliable Outfit? DOUGLAS SNOWDEN Dx 0 September 8th 04 03:05 AM
Listeners QSLs answered on Puerto Rican station Caribbean Listener Shortwave 0 October 10th 03 05:27 AM
QSLs pf Broadcasting 1 September 19th 03 08:58 PM
QSLs Mike Terry Shortwave 0 July 1st 03 07:24 AM