RadioBanter

-   -   Air America fastest growing radio network in history (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/63490-air-america-fastest-growing-radio-network-history.html)

dxAce February 5th 05 02:22 PM

David wrote:

Air America is the United States' last hope to end the madness.

Not true at all. All you need to do is get those meds squared away and it'll be
all right.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

GayinCanada February 5th 05 09:02 PM

On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 20:45:44 GMT, "Honus"
wrote:

wrote in message
PMSpbs has their COMMIE!!! mits out again for more money? I wouldn't
know,I never watch them ASSHOLES!!! on tv anymore.
cuhulin

It shows.

Hi Honus!

I love you!

m II February 6th 05 08:39 AM

wrote:

wrote in message

PMSpbs has their COMMIE!!! mits out again for more money? I wouldn't
know,I never watch them ASSHOLES!!! on tv anymore.
cuhulin

It shows.

Hi Honus!

I love you!

Join the club.

Well, I can't say I haven't been thinking of joining it myself, but as the
Ace has started sending me flowers, chocolates and frilly underwear, I feel
a certain sense of obligation and commitment. I'm sure it's not just a
rebound fling after I got dumped by beerbrain.

The Ace has promised me he will be going public with our relationship in a
few days. He says he's relieved to have shed the cloak of deception and is
happy to be finally out of the closet.

Cheek Guevara©

© mike II
© densa international

GayinCanada February 6th 05 11:08 AM

wrote:

wrote in message

PMSpbs has their COMMIE!!! mits out again for more money? I wouldn't
know,I never watch them ASSHOLES!!! on tv anymore.
cuhulin

It shows.

Hi Honus!

I love you!

Join the club.

Well, I can't say I haven't been thinking of joining it myself, but as the
Ace has started sending me flowers, chocolates and frilly underwear, I feel
a certain sense of obligation and commitment. I'm sure it's not just a
rebound fling after I got dumped by beerbrain.

The Ace has promised me he will be going public with our relationship in a
few days. He says he's relieved to have shed the cloak of deception and is
happy to be finally out of the closet.

Cheek Guevara©

© mike II
© densa international

Why are you waiting a few days honey? It's OK to be gay! Just go with
your Heart. You'll be OK. I have faith in you.

GayinCanada

Brian Hill February 6th 05 01:54 PM

wrote:

wrote in message

[...]

Oh really? Good day to you Sir? Mam? whatever, take it easy.

B.H.

dxAce February 6th 05 02:12 PM

wrote:

wrote in message

[...]

That's one damn confused 'tard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Brian Hill February 6th 05 02:24 PM

"dxAce" wrote in message

wrote:

wrote in message

[...]

Carry a gun, wear a sturdy belt and don't turn your back on him Steve.

B.H.

[email protected] February 6th 05 04:01 PM

Get ****ED!!!
cuhulin

David February 6th 05 04:24 PM

Dude, they made a movie. Mel Gibson. Robert Downey Jr.

On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 20:33:21 -0000, Larry Weil wrote:

"Tom Sevart" wrote in
:

Kind of strange that he'd name his network after the secret CIA
airline in Vietnam! :-)

If it's secret, how do you know about it, and why are you subjecting
yourself to possible prosecution for treason by posting it on the internet?

--

Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH