Old February 3rd 05, 03:18 PM
John Plimmer

Default RF Systems DX-1 Pro active antenna

For those like me, who for one reason or another cannot get a longwire
antenna to work at their QTH, might be interested in this review:

Mika Makelainen wrote:
Many thanks for another excellent article! I'm sure quite a few DXers
find themselves in a very similar situation antenna-wise, and will be
very interested in your review of this antenna. I have posted the
article at http://www.dxing.info/equipment/dx1pro.dx - as usual, feel
free to spread the URL around to let people all over know about it.

http://www.dxing.info/about/dxers/plimmer.dx
South 33 d 47 m 32 s, East 20 d 07 m 32 s
Icom IC-756 PRO III with MW mods
RX Drake R8B, SW8 & ERGO software
Sony 7600D GE SRIII
BW XCR 30, Braun T1000, Sangean 818 & 803A.
Hallicrafters SX-100, Eddystone 940
GE circa 50's radiogram
Antenna's RF Systems DX 1 Pro, Datong AD-270
Kiwa MW Loop

Old February 4th 05, 12:12 AM
Radioman390

I used a DX-1PRO for many years. It is superb (and expensive $600 range).

Worth every penny. I agree with review in EVERY respect. Mine's in storage now,
waiting for a new house.