Old February 10th 05, 05:41 AM
David Eduardo

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Damn, another 'tard boy comes out of the grass.

While I disagree with his political outlook and analysis, that is because
Bob Haberkost and I have different points of view. His positions and
reasonings are among the most literate, coherent and well expressed I
have
read on Usenet.

To bad they don't have any place here. I really don't see why you have
the need to defend a Trolling idiot.

Strange.

I have often been irritated or agitated by some of Bobs views, but the last
thing I would call him is a troll. The hardest thing about debating with Bob
is refuting his liberal use of fact and his considerable industry knowledge.

Old February 10th 05, 06:26 AM
Telamon

In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message

gy.com.. .
In article , "David
Eduardo" wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Damn, another 'tard boy comes out of the grass.

While I disagree with his political outlook and analysis, that is
because Bob Haberkost and I have different points of view. His
positions and reasonings are among the most literate, coherent and
well expressed I have read on Usenet.

To bad they don't have any place here. I really don't see why you
have the need to defend a Trolling idiot.

Strange.

I have often been irritated or agitated by some of Bobs views, but
the last thing I would call him is a troll. The hardest thing about
debating with Bob is refuting his liberal use of fact and his
considerable industry knowledge.

He rarely posts on topic and gets off on long political posts. Then he
argues about what he posted. If you want to post off topic than just do
that and ignore the replies. The original post made the point. Arguing
about it just turns it into an off topic flame thread. People that post
off topic and then argue about it go in the kill file, which has
nothing to do with whether I agree with them or not.

Get a clue please.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California