Old February 9th 05, 06:08 AM
dxAce

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Damn, another 'tard boy comes out of the grass.

While I disagree with his political outlook and analysis, that is because
Bob Haberkost and I have different points of view. His positions and
reasonings are among the most literate, coherent and well expressed I have
read on Usenet.

Which is totally opposite my analysis of your points of view and posts.

I would have to say that your analysis is flawed, but you knew that already,
right?

dxAce
Michigan
USA