Old February 13th 05, 02:43 PM

A womans Sandal was found in Italy.It dates back to thousands of years
ago.On the bottom of the Sandal,it said,in Italian language,or whatever
language they used back then,Follow Me,or something like that.It has
been determaned she was a prostitute and in the sand,she was telling
them ****ers to follow her :{) Prostitution is the oldest "profession"
in the World.
cuhulin

Old February 13th 05, 02:49 PM

Default What ifs... The Roman Empire had

I have streaming audio and streaming video.It's called radio and tv.I
have had streaming audio since the day I was born,November 5,1941
www.thecarthaginian.com and streaming video since about 1955 when I
mowed enough yards to buy my old beat up RCA secondhand television set.
cuhulin

Old February 13th 05, 02:51 PM

They already are,,,, www.dogpile.com Russia Soylent Green
cuhulin

Old February 13th 05, 03:01 PM

Long ago,there was a kook in New York City and he dreamed up a plan to
cut Long Island off and float Long Island out in the Ocean and turn Long
Island around because some of them kooks believed part of Long Island
was sinking.He fleeced a bunch of folks in that deal! Blueberry
doggy,she is snoreing her ass off on her! couch.That Dog
www.cattledog.com is LOUD too.I can hear her snoreing all over the
house,she is that LOUD.
cuhulin

Old February 13th 05, 03:13 PM

Slavery????? Slavery is only here in Mississippi.Every weirdo who
watches them hollyweird **** shows on tv and reads gone with the wind
Fiction **** books knows that.U.S.A.supports Slavery,(tommy hillfiger)
there never was a Ship Flying the Confederate Flag that ever brought
Slavery to America.Slavery was as far North to the State of
Maine.lincoln was a TRAITOR! The last Battles of the War of Northern
Aggression took place North of the Artic Circle.I do NOT believe in
Slavery and I am NOT racist either. www.chuckbaldwinlive.com cuhulin
cuhulin