RadioBanter

-   -   Amazon's Price for Grundig Satellit 800 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/64683-amazons-price-grundig-satellit-800-a.html)

RHF February 17th 05 07:06 PM

WARREN,

The Discovery Channel Store's Price was $199 +S&H

RHF February 18th 05 05:09 AM

THIS,

m II February 18th 05 05:34 AM

Brenda Ann wrote:

Interesting you should mention that particular fact.. I just watched a My
Favorite Martian episode last night with that very fact in it (Tim had gone
back in time to do research for a historical novel, and managed to scrog the
deal. He and Martin had to go back and fix it.)

Perhaps I picked it up with my fillings, via DX? I don't mind it so
much as long as I don't start getting "My Mother, the Car"..gotta
run..The Many Loves of Doby Gillis is coming in on molar three.

mike

RHF February 18th 05 05:39 PM

MII -