Old February 16th 05, 11:32 PM
Joe Analssandrini

Default Amazon's Price for Grundig Satellit 800

Hello All,

I've just been on Amazon's site and noted they are selling the Grundig
Satellit 800 NEW for $399.99 with FREE shipping.

That's quite a deal if anyone is interested.

Best,

Joe

Old February 16th 05, 11:51 PM
Michael

"Joe Analssandrini" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello All,

I've just been on Amazon's site and noted they are selling the Grundig
Satellit 800 NEW for $399.99 with FREE shipping.

That's quite a deal if anyone is interested.

Best,

Joe

Good price... Though, I think I remember that they had some sort of
promotional price error on the Sat 800 last year where they were selling it
for $100.00 or something like that. I remember people on this ng that
posted about it saying that they ordered one, but got an e-mail a day or so
later saying that their order was cancelled due to lack of stock or the sale
was over. I'm not sure what the story was, but I do remember that
happening.

Michael

Old February 17th 05, 03:19 AM
Warren

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 18:51:16 -0500, "Michael"
wrote:

"Joe Analssandrini" wrote in message
roups.com...
Hello All,

I've just been on Amazon's site and noted they are selling the Grundig
Satellit 800 NEW for $399.99 with FREE shipping.

That's quite a deal if anyone is interested.

Best,

Joe

Good price... Though, I think I remember that they had some sort of
promotional price error on the Sat 800 last year where they were selling it
for $100.00 or something like that. I remember people on this ng that
posted about it saying that they ordered one, but got an e-mail a day or so
later saying that their order was cancelled due to lack of stock or the sale
was over. I'm not sure what the story was, but I do remember that
happening.

Michael

I believe that was the Discovery Channel store.

Warren
Old February 17th 05, 03:32 AM

About a year ago, www.heartlandamerica.com had the same radios at
the same price.
cuhulin

Old February 17th 05, 04:20 AM
m II

About a year ago,
www.heartlandamerica.com had the same radios at
the same price.
cuhulin

Manhattan Island was purchased in 1626 for 60 guilders, but what that
has to do with NOW, I don't know.

mike

Old February 17th 05, 05:11 AM
Brenda Ann

"m II" wrote in message
wrote:

About a year ago,
www.heartlandamerica.com had the same radios at
the same price.
cuhulin

Manhattan Island was purchased in 1626 for 60 guilders, but what that
has to do with NOW, I don't know.

Interesting you should mention that particular fact.. I just watched a My
Favorite Martian episode last night with that very fact in it (Tim had gone
back in time to do research for a historical novel, and managed to scrog the
deal. He and Martin had to go back and fix it.)

Old February 17th 05, 01:42 PM

On 16 Feb 2005 15:32:25 -0800, "Joe Analssandrini"
wrote:

I've just been on Amazon's site and noted they are selling the Grundig
Satellit 800 NEW for $399.99 with FREE shipping.

That's quite a deal if anyone is interested.

Sadly: "Shipping Restrictions: This item can be shipped only within
the contiguous United States."

Here in the UK refurbished 800s are selling for £399 (~$740) :-(
Old February 17th 05, 02:37 PM
Jim Hackett

Hey Brenda, what network carries "My Favorite Martian"? Haven't seen that
since it was popular.

Old February 17th 05, 04:38 PM

The ODSY tv channel carries My Favorite Martian re-run movies.It is on
tv next Monday at 7:00 AM and again at 6:00 PM,Central Standard Time
Zone.I looked it up in my stupid webtv tv search window and I put both
of them in my stupid webtv tv reminder thingy.About one minute before
they start,a little reminder thingy goes scrolling across my stupid
webtv screen and keeps on scrolling till the movie has started sort of
like this,My Favorite Martian has started on ODSY.(I forget what tv
channel number)
cuhulin

Old February 17th 05, 07:05 PM
RHF

CUHULIN - HeartLand America's are 'refurbished' Radios ~ RHF