RadioBanter

-   -   OT Is this the REAL cause of global warming? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/64736-ot-real-cause-global-warming.html)

m II February 17th 05 05:40 AM

OT Is this the REAL cause of global warming?

http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/features/science/59013

mike

NICK February 17th 05 07:12 PM

And all this time I thought it was Cow Farts?!!

m II February 18th 05 05:08 AM

MnMikew wrote:

That would explain my low heating bills. :-)

I pay NOTHING for heating bills. Mind you, the cows in the living room
sometimes take up the WHOLE couch..

miek

John Kasupski February 19th 05 12:59 AM

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 06:59:02 -0600, clifto wrote:

m II wrote:
http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/features/science/59013

That's silly. Everyone knows global warming is caused by evil smokers
and the heat from their evil cigarettes.

When I left for work this morning the temperature was 14 degrees, and
the wind chill factor was minus
I-don't-wanna-know-since-I-work-outside.

Global warming? I'm all for it. :-)

John Kasupski, Tonawanda, New York
Amateur Radio (KC2HMZ), SWL/Scanner Monitoring (KNY2VS)
Member of ARES/RACES, ARATS, WUN, ARRL
http://www.qsl.net/kc2fng
E-Mails Ignored, Please Post Replies In This Newsgroup