Old February 17th 05, 05:40 AM
m II

Default OT Is this the REAL cause of global warming?

http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/features/science/59013

mike
Old February 17th 05, 07:12 PM
NICK

And all this time I thought it was Cow Farts?!!

Old February 18th 05, 05:08 AM
m II

MnMikew wrote:

That would explain my low heating bills. :-)

I pay NOTHING for heating bills. Mind you, the cows in the living room
sometimes take up the WHOLE couch..

miek
Old February 19th 05, 12:59 AM
John Kasupski

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 06:59:02 -0600, clifto wrote:

m II wrote:
http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/features/science/59013

That's silly. Everyone knows global warming is caused by evil smokers
and the heat from their evil cigarettes.

When I left for work this morning the temperature was 14 degrees, and
the wind chill factor was minus
I-don't-wanna-know-since-I-work-outside.

Global warming? I'm all for it. :-)

John Kasupski, Tonawanda, New York
Amateur Radio (KC2HMZ), SWL/Scanner Monitoring (KNY2VS)
Member of ARES/RACES, ARATS, WUN, ARRL
http://www.qsl.net/kc2fng
E-Mails Ignored, Please Post Replies In This Newsgroup