Old February 20th 05, 12:44 AM
Honus

"Honus" wrote in message
news:R_ARd.32554$wc.15525@trnddc07...

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

Hey Honus. You didn't give me that link to your website. I'm not gonna

hack
it. I promise I'm curious. Just email directly.

I'm not even a little bit worried about hackers.

I'll see if I can get the old version uploaded...the new one isn't ready
yet. I'll keep you posted!

Alright...I've reposted the old pages, just for you. (Mostly.) They weren't
the best; I was teaching myself html, and that was a fun way to do it. Some
of the text is pretty rough too...in more ways than one. Don't go there if
you're thin-skinned. I'm having it professionally redone by the company that
registered the domain name for me. They're also providing hosting. They're
really good, and I'm looking forward to the final product. Problem is, I
have to tell them what I want it to look like, and I'm drawing a -total-
blank. That's also the condition of the check that I haven't sent them yet,
for the design. gbg Just kidding...they'll get them both at the same time.
Anyway, I've disabled the guestbook and send me e-mail functions. The
section that you're specifically looking for is called "Tomato Allah". It
has some fish with the script for Allah on their sides. The rest of it is
worth a look too, though. Burr might especially get a kick out of the
section on how I got stuck with this silly nym. Just remember...this is
the rough draft. gbg Don't judge me too harshly.

www.honus1.com

Old February 20th 05, 02:00 AM
m II

Honus wrote:

www.honus1.com

Dear God..I think I may have had her for lunch yesterday.

http://www.honus1.com/nunbun.html

I'm doomed..

mike
Old February 20th 05, 02:46 AM
Honus

Holy ****!

Old February 20th 05, 02:16 PM
Brian Hill

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

[...]

That's some funny sh-t. Did you see the Satan Hot Pocket on Ebay a wile
back?

B.H.

Old February 20th 05, 09:36 PM
Honus

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

That's some funny sh-t. Did you see the Satan Hot Pocket on Ebay a wile
back?

Thanks. No, I missed that one although I heard about it. After that lady
sold that grilled cheese sandwich, there were tons of people peddling fakes
like that on e-bay.

Old February 20th 05, 09:56 PM
Brian Hill

"Honus" wrote in message

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

That's some funny sh-t. Did you see the Satan Hot Pocket on Ebay a wile
back?

Thanks. No, I missed that one although I heard about it. After that lady
sold that grilled cheese sandwich, there were tons of people peddling

fakes
like that on e-bay.

I know. Nothing like peddling fake fakes

B.H.