RadioBanter

-   -   News about Degen1108? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/64845-news-about-degen1108.html)

[email protected] February 19th 05 09:00 PM

I damn sure wouldn't want to ever live down stream of any! dams in
chinkland.But then,I wouldn't ever live in chinkland anyway.I did my
five days R&R in Hong Kong,Chinkland in 1964.
cuhulin

running dogg February 19th 05 11:01 PM

tianli_ wrote:

it into a political battle, when it shouldn't have been. Your blind
hatred of all things Chinese is as bad as Roedy Green's blind hatred
of all things US, and dxAce's blind hatred of, well, everything. Get a
clue already!

Absolutely right. It no more makes a radio consumer an endorser or

support
of communism than the companies who are outsourcing their production to
China and elsewhere while making contributions to both political parties.

I suppose that it was alright to encourage trade with the Nazi regime.

Imagine Nazi Germany instead of "Communist" China as your trading partner
and you have a very good comparison of your ignorant logic.

If we ever go to war with China, then your comparison will be valid.
Otherwise, it's not trading with the enemy, and therefore is not an
endorsement of a regime hostile to the US. Many US companies did
business with Nazi Germany before war was declared in 1941, and it was
not illegal nor an endorsement of Nazi policies or the Nazi regime's
existence. It was just business. Capitalists do business with everybody
as long as they have money, unless their government forbids them from
doing so with a certain country.