Old February 19th 05, 01:41 PM
Al Arduengo

Default PLEASE don't start new threads when when replying!

Replys should stay within the thread from which they originated.

Thanks all.
--
~/.signature

Old February 19th 05, 02:28 PM

Al Arduengo wrote:
Replys should stay within the thread from which they originated.

Thanks all.
--
~/.signature

So, how about those Mets?

Old February 19th 05, 02:39 PM

GO Saints! GO IRA!
cuhulin

Old February 19th 05, 06:10 PM
Honus

wrote in message
GO Saints! GO IRA!

Rooting for the terrorists, are we?

Old February 19th 05, 06:31 PM

I am NOT a terrorist.I root for the Republic of Ireland and Scotland.If
you don't like my opinion,YOU go to HELL!!! YOU canadian TURD!!!!!! GO
IRA,GO!
cuhulin

Old February 19th 05, 10:25 PM
Honus

wrote in message

I am NOT a terrorist.

No one said that you were. Well, Bush might have implied it at some point.

I root for the Republic of Ireland and Scotland.

My wife's a Scot. BFD.

If you don't like my opinion,YOU go to HELL!!!

There is no Hell, unless it's living next door to you. And if disliking
someone's opinions gets them on the fast track to Hell, well then...we're
going to be traveling companions, you and I.

YOU canadian TURD!!!!!!

I'm not a Canadian, dip****. And I'm more of an American than you could ever
hope to be.

GO IRA,GO!

The IRA are terrorists. They've killed hundreds of innocent civilians,
including children. They've been known to associate and align themselves
with communists, South American drug dealers and Islamic terrorists. And
again we see you rooting for them. Why don't you do a little research on the
net about these people, and then get back to us. I'd sure like to hear if
about it if your position changes.

Oh, and you never got back to me about whether or not the word homophobe
applies to you. Did you look it up? Did you understand the definition? Do I
get that apology from you?

Old February 19th 05, 06:33 PM

Hear ' bout them 200 WMD sitese in Iraq ?

George Bush is gonna invade ..

Yessiree Bob ! !

Old February 19th 05, 06:45 PM

- Was in Iraq, Lookin fer them WMD's..

Old February 19th 05, 07:41 PM
dxAce

- Was in Iraq, Lookin fer them WMD's..

Uh huh... so when did you get out of therapy?

dxAce
Michigan
USA