Old February 19th 05, 01:41 PM
Al Arduengo

Default PLEASE don't start new threads when when replying!

Replys should stay within the thread from which they originated.

Thanks all.
--
~/.signature

Old February 19th 05, 02:04 PM

Heyyyyy Asshole,you ever hear the cry of the DOO DOO BIRD before?
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ****ttttttt!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

Old February 19th 05, 02:28 PM

Al Arduengo wrote:
Replys should stay within the thread from which they originated.

Thanks all.
--
~/.signature

So, how about those Mets?

Old February 19th 05, 02:38 PM

when when what? Go play with yourself!
cuhulin

Old February 19th 05, 02:39 PM

GO Saints! GO IRA!
cuhulin

Old February 19th 05, 02:40 PM

How bout that,Sports Fans!?
cuhulin

Old February 19th 05, 02:45 PM

(OT) can also mean (OT On Topic) I posted something about shortwave
radios here just a short while ago.I think I hear your momy calling you
so your diaper needs changing.
cuhulin

Old February 19th 05, 06:10 PM
Honus

wrote in message
GO Saints! GO IRA!

Rooting for the terrorists, are we?

Old February 19th 05, 06:24 PM
Honus

"Al Arduengo" wrote in message
news

Replys should stay within the thread from which they originated.

You must be new to Usenet. When a thread goes off on such a tangent that it
has nothing to do with the original post, the polite thing to do is rename
the thread...preferably with a Was: in front of the old name. That way
people who want to follow the original, on-topic discussion can do so
without wading through all of the other, unrelated crap. Let's say we're
discussing images, and cuhulin chimes in that his dog Blueberry
www.cattledog.com just farted in his open mouth. That leads off to a thread
of discussion that has nothing to do with images, like why is his open mouth
so close to Blueberry's ass in the first place? Anyone who wants to follow
the images conversation has to wade through the farting cattledog replies.
Not good.

So then someone renames the thread "Cuhulin sucks dog farts Was: images".

That's good. See, when the replies aren't to the original thread, they don't
belong in the thread they originated in.

Old February 19th 05, 06:31 PM

I am NOT a terrorist.I root for the Republic of Ireland and Scotland.If
you don't like my opinion,YOU go to HELL!!! YOU canadian TURD!!!!!! GO
IRA,GO!
cuhulin