Old February 19th 05, 03:22 PM

Default I likes that,

Trent Lott International Airport.Northrop Grumman thingy,
www.clarionledger.com GO Trent Lott,GO! GO IRA,[Irish Republican ARMY]
GO! I likes to read Bobby Cleveland's Hunting and Fishing (hmmmm,Broiled
Fish for supper tonight) articles in the Jackson,Mississippi,Clarion
Ledger too,whenever they are there.Is that off topic enough for yall?
:{)
cuhulin