Old February 21st 05, 04:45 PM

Default Two wounded

Two wounded at Pascagoula Shipyard,police say. www.clarionledger.com
sheeesh,what gets into people like that? Stuff like that happens all
over America.Not too far back,an employee at the Grumman factory over
near Meridien opened fire on some employees there.
cuhulin

Old February 21st 05, 05:31 PM
Al Patrick

We may never know what caused this outburst. Could have been withdrawal
from some drugs, legal or otherwise. Could have been the two fellow
employees "had it coming" to them for some past action that will never
be revealed.

Notice the wounded employees have their names withheld but the shooter
is identified.

If there had been harassment in the work place the employer will cover
it up, especially if it had been reported and nothing was done about it.
It's called CYA - Cover Your A**.

It seems like people other than government employees can "go postal" as
evidenced by this article.

Oh, Detective Sgt. Jeff Barnes said, "Lett had arrived at work and was
disgruntled for some reason." No kidding!

==========

Old February 21st 05, 06:14 PM

Actually,that other shooting,,, not too far back,,,, was at the Lockheed
Martin manufacturing plant facility near Meridian,Mississippi.Meridian
is about 70 something miles East of me.A "disgruntled" emoloyee killed
six Lockheed Martin employees,that was back in July of 2003.The
Lockheed Martin plant near Meridian manufactures wing parts for the
U.S.Air Force Raptor Aircraft and some other parts,I forget what other
kinds of parts though.Loughead,long ago it was spelled sort of like
that.Loughead in Britain.
cuhulin

Old February 21st 05, 06:18 PM

You don't get it.That shooting,situation,at the Shipyard in Pascagoula
will NOT be covered up! **** happens everywhere in the World and we
never know where or when things like that will happen.
cuhulin

Old February 21st 05, 06:29 PM

Al Patrick wrote:
We may never know what caused this outburst. Could have been

withdrawal
from some drugs, legal or otherwise. Could have been the two fellow
employees "had it coming" to them for some past action that will

never
be revealed.

My guess is that it was simply someone getting "in touch" with their
emotions.

Old February 21st 05, 08:55 PM

www.newshub.com Shooting injures 2,including an officer,Earl
Township,Pennsylvania.(Penns Woods) Domestic disturbance.It is like I
say,**** happens and it can happen anywhere and at anytime.We never
know.
cuhulin