Old February 21st 05, 11:52 PM
Frank Bals

Default WTB: RS DX-398/Sangean 909

Must be excellent to mint condition. Original box and manual would be nice,
but not necessary. Please state price and condition.

Frank

Old February 23rd 05, 03:19 AM
D. Martin

When I see these radios mentioned, I like to comment. I owned one, and
you can do better. Heartlandamerica.com has Grundig 400 PE radios for
100 bucks. Good radios. The Sangeans are only better in SSB mode.
Darren http://www.geocities.com/apocalyptic121/index.html

Old February 23rd 05, 03:43 AM
Honus

"D. Martin" wrote in message
ups.com...
When I see these radios mentioned, I like to comment. I owned one, and
you can do better. Heartlandamerica.com has Grundig 400 PE radios for
100 bucks. Good radios. The Sangeans are only better in SSB mode.
Darren http://www.geocities.com/apocalyptic121/index.html

Say...is that a POW/MIA bracelet you're wearing here?

http://www.geocities.com/apocalyptic...lyptic242.html

Old February 23rd 05, 05:10 AM
D. Martin

Yeah, I've got a bracelet on. I wear it all the time. It's one of
those copper bracelets, that are supposed to help with joint pain. I
think it helps. My right wrist has given me problems for about a decade
now. Nobody gets away with anything. We pay for our idiousy. Darren

Old February 23rd 05, 05:22 AM
Honus

"D. Martin" wrote in message
oups.com...
Yeah, I've got a bracelet on. I wear it all the time. It's one of
those copper bracelets, that are supposed to help with joint pain. I
think it helps.

Ah. It looked like a different kind of bracelet.

My right wrist has given me problems for about a decade
now. Nobody gets away with anything. We pay for our idiousy.

Man, I'm not going near that one. It's too easy.

Old February 23rd 05, 12:55 PM
D. Martin

Huh, I'm surprised. I figured you'd jump all over that. Darren

Old February 24th 05, 01:34 AM
Honus

"D. Martin" wrote in message
oups.com...
Huh, I'm surprised. I figured you'd jump all over that. Darren

Naw. It was too easy. I ride cuhulin all the time, I know...but I really do
prefer more of a challenge.